Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!! >

TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 145 shipped!!

This is my TC4 I had setup for parking lot racing. It runs awesome and has been very reliable. It is less than a year old with probably 20-30 packs ran through it. I am concentrating on fixing up my 1/12th scale cars so this one has to go.

I am selling the chassis along with a brand new HPI 190mm BMW M3 body (unpainted) and your choice of wheels. I have a set of Proline Fury treaded tires on some chrome rims. The tires look new although I bought them in a trade so I am not sure if they were ever used. I also have a set of RJ ride 24mm belted slicks I was using in the parking lot. They have awesome grip and seem to work good on a wide variety of asphalt surfaces. These are mounted on white Accosicated rally wheels which are a little tougher than the standard wheels which makes them great for outdoors. These have been driven about 10 runs and have some wear and tear on them from running outside. They still run great but they are far from new. I also have a brand new set of RJ Ride 24mm belted slicks that are still in the package and are not mounted on any wheels. I would be willing to include one set of these tires/wheels or the new set of slicks (your choice). For an extra 15 bucks I can also include a brand new chassis for the car (just the main chassis piece). It is the upgraded graphite tub chassis. You could install this if you want to replace the current chassis which has marks on the bottom from running on pavement (I think it might be slightly lighter too although I am not sure). I can provide the part number for it if you are interested. The current chassis is fine, it is just scratched from parking lot racing. It currently has a locked front diff and the back diff was completly rebuilt with new parts a few runs ago to freshen it up. There are no electrconics included, it is just the car, wheels and new body.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow. Let me know if you are interested.

145 shipped or 160 with the new chassis... would consider even trade for New-in-Box Tekin RS ESC

US and Paypal only

I also have a Trinity 17.5t DUO2 I can include for 185 shipped or 200 shipped with the spare chassis. I am not interested in selling the motor sepereate, but I would include it with the car for an extra 40 bucks.

Last edited by Funky; 11-07-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Adept

Here are a few pics

Please Note: The electronics installed in the pic are NOT included. These are being moved to a short course truck.

This car was run on 2S 5200 packs most of the time and balanced/ran very well. I ran it twice on 3S and it was extremely fast but suprisingly still quite controllable.... although it was fast enough for me on 2S the rest of the time
Attached Thumbnails TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!-tc4-1.jpg   TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!-tc4-2.jpg   TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!-tc4-3.jpg   TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!-tc4-4.jpg   TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!-tc4-5.jpg  

Old 11-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Tech Adept

I will also include a like-new HI-Tec metal gear servo with the car. I used this as a throttle servo in a heli and it has very little use. I can also include an old 19T brushed motor if you are interested.

Here are some pics of the servo, 17.5 DUO2 if you are interested in the brushless motor and the bottom of the chassis (as requested). Please note The brushless motor is pictured in my carpet car, not the car for sale in this ad!!

I could also sell the chassis without body or wheels if you are interested, just shoot me an offer
Attached Thumbnails TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!-tc4-7.jpg   TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!-tc4-8.jpg   TC4 Parking lot killer!!! New tires, new body, 160 shipped!!-tc4-9.jpg  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Tech Adept

Still available!!

TC4 + new wheels/tires + new body for just $145.00

TC4 + new wheels/tires + new body + new graphite chassis for just $160!!

TC4 + new wheels/tires + new body + new graphite chassis + 17.5 DUO2 for 200 shipped!!

I also have a Novak Havoc Pro from another ad I can include for an additional $50