Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Hot Bodies d8 ready to race!! and more! >

Hot Bodies d8 ready to race!! and more!

Hot Bodies d8 ready to race!! and more!

Old 11-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Hot Bodies d8 ready to race!! and more!

hey guys, im selling all of my rc stuf because of work.. cant race anymore. this D8 has never even been raced, only some practice at the track, my camera is broken at the moment so i cant get any pics right now but hopefully soon. it has a OS vspec with a Ninja JX crank and piston in it, INSANE rpms, im not sure how much, but i know it will blow away a speed tuned. the motor is a little touchy for tuning but once you get it on it will scream! it has a spektrum dx2s radio and reciever in it and a AMB RC transponder in it, no tabs on it though. a ofna blue start box i got from a friends a wile back, has a nice jelcell 12 battery in it and will start it up everytime. cant remember the number on the servos but they are JR servos, they were over $130 new. i have some xtra parts and bearings and a screw kit to go with it as well as another vspec motor, the spair motor is a special edition vspec, model NO. is 006 or 300 ever made!! the special edition gold head is on the motor that is on the buggy because it cools so much better. if you have any questions the fastest way to reach me is txt, 770-757-5123. price is $400 you pay shipping from 30354. also, the tires on it are calipers and i have a almost new set of whole shots with it too.