Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS/FT Slash 4x4 w/ Thunderpower LiPos and Triton Charger!!!! TRADE FOR DRIFT CAR!!!! >

FS/FT Slash 4x4 w/ Thunderpower LiPos and Triton Charger!!!! TRADE FOR DRIFT CAR!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS/FT Slash 4x4 w/ Thunderpower LiPos and Triton Charger!!!! TRADE FOR DRIFT CAR!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default FS/FT Slash 4x4 w/ Thunderpower LiPos and Triton Charger!!!! TRADE FOR DRIFT CAR!!!!

Hey guys, this is my brothers Slash 4x4 which was purchased during the summer and ran no more than 6 times. This was put onto a shelf at the end of summer just because he isn't into the SC thing. He went to the track with me, and it just wasn't his thing. He peeled the some of the stickers off the body. The whole truck is bone stock. You will need 2 front shocks, I may be able to find the other two, but we were on vacation and lost them some how. The front right arm mounting holes are worn out, but there are a few you can still fit a screw into. It is just a little dusty from sitting for a while. Other than that, the truck is in great condition. The two batteries he has were formerly mine, which are great packs and have not missed a beat yet. Every time I took them to the track, I won. They are Hardcase Thunderpower 7.4v 3300 mAh 25 c Sport Pack batteries. They have less than 15-20 runs on them and always balance fine. The charger is an Electrifiy Triton EQ 6s 5a charger w/ a squid banana connector for endless battery possibilities.The drift car must be in great shape, or brand new shape. Depending on how many upgrades and the condition of it, you may need to add cash, due to this being worth over $500. Just let me know what you have, and we will go from there. $400 shipped!!!! I will be the one sending it out, so contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you all,

Brady