Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8 ight 2.0 Electric Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi 8 ight 2.0 Electric Buggy

I'm selling my Losi 8 eight 2 buggy RTR, was converted to electric, it has the Mamba Castle combo 2200 KV, I will included 2 Lipo batteries soft case 4s 25c 5800mah and charger for the lipo batteries The car comes with the Spectrum DX3S control, a set of used AKA City Blocks tires and a Pro-line wing. The car does not have a body, so you will need to get a Losi 8eight 2 Electric body. I will also included a whole body wrap and remote wrap for a JC- Concept body for the Losi 8eight 2.0 E-body and the Spectrum remote. the buggy has been run a couple of times at the track this past summer, which is when i bought it...if you are interested please let me know, I will be more than happy to answer any questions...Thank you
Price is firm $800 shipped...I only do paypal....
If you are intrested text me so i can sent you pictures, i cant post any urls since im new to this forum
This buggy is a steal, take advantage of it.

Any questions text me to 305-450-2468..