R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Proline Powerstroke Shocks and Slash Protrac kit (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/445408-proline-powerstroke-shocks-slash-protrac-kit.html)

QDRHRSE 10-20-2010 04:47 PM

Proline Powerstroke Shocks and Slash Protrac kit

1 Attachment(s)
I have a set of all 4 Proline Powerstroke shocks, barely used, and a Proline Protrac kit. Everything in the Protrac kit is unused and in the plastic except for the rims. To make up for that I'm including 6 rims in stead of 4 and adding an extra set of front arms. I'm getting rid of all my Traxxas stuff as I can only run Associated now. If you have a Slash this makes it very stable and predictable. I used many of these kits with great success. $75 shipped firm. You can PM me or email @ [email protected]. My feedback should speak for itself.

Attachment 656880

QDRHRSE 10-22-2010 08:37 AM

Bump

wyd 10-22-2010 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by QDRHRSE (Post 8100198)
I have a set of all 4 Proline Powerstroke shocks, barely used, and a Proline Protrac kit. Everything in the Protrac kit is unused and in the plastic except for the rims. To make up for that I'm including 6 rims in stead of 4 and adding an extra set of front arms. I'm getting rid of all my Traxxas stuff as I can only run Associated now. If you have a Slash this makes it very stable and predictable. I used many of these kits with great success. $75 shipped firm. You can PM me or email @ [email protected]. My feedback should speak for itself.

Attachment 656880

If you want to sell just the shocks I will take them. I already have a brand new protrac kit so don't really need that part. I can Paypal you to money today.

Brian

ta_man 10-22-2010 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by QDRHRSE (Post 8100198)

Attachment 656880

Originally Posted by wyd (Post 8107859)
If you want to sell just the shocks I will take them. I already have a brand new protrac kit so don't really need that part. I can Paypal you to money today.

Brian

And I'd be interested in the ProTrac kit without the shocks. Maybe we can work something out if the price split is agreeable to Brian and me.

Powerstroke shocks on Tower are $94 for F&R and ProTrac kit is $56 ==> $150 total, or twice your asking price.

I'd propose this:

Cut the tower prices in half ($47 for the shocks and $28 for the ProTrac kit) and add $2 to each because you have to ship two packages.

QDRHRSE 10-22-2010 09:05 AM

pm sent

QDRHRSE 10-22-2010 09:42 AM

ProTrac kit sold. I want $50 in my pocket for the shocks so $55-$60 shipped for those please. I can ship by Sunday.

paintchip31 10-22-2010 10:14 AM

ygpm

ygpm

QDRHRSE 10-22-2010 10:31 AM

sale pending on the shocks....

QDRHRSE 10-22-2010 10:39 AM

Sold to Wyd....first to Pm and first to pay. Sorry for any confusion.