Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 off road stuff for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up 1/8 off road stuff for sale

Ok I bought a hot bodies d8 back in may built it 3/4 of the way and then decided I no longer wished to run 1/8 scale so what I have for sale is

1 hot bodies d8 with an extra set of hub carriors an extra chassis and extra set of arms

1 werks b5 motor with very light usage it has been broken in and that's about it

An ofna 053 pipe

Shoot me an email if your intresterested [email protected].

Something around 300 for everything
Old 10-15-2010, 06:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

payment sent for Werks B5 and Pipe. Send me tracking when it ships.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Engine and Pipe arrived today,

The good: the engine seems as described. night and tight I can't even turn it over by hand. the pipe is in descent shape, not great but not bad either.

The Bad: they were just put in a box without any padding wrapping etc. the carb was missing the bell end for the linkage.

Over all the products are as described. Seller could have taken better care to package the items as he would have like to have received them. at least stuff the box with news paper. Seller's communication after payment was terrible. didn't even notify me that they had even shipped and haven't heard from him since the payment was made.

Edit: I received notice from the seller (well actually his mom), he had to leave the country to visit his dad, His mom shipped the items. she took them to the Post Office and just used the packing they supplied, only box and tape. She was very apologetic and asked if everything was ok. Since there was no damage and I've tested the engine out, I let her know that all is good. Consider this positive feedback but discuss shipping with seller.

Last edited by briankstan; 10-20-2010 at 07:04 AM.