Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Rustler with 3.3 Engine

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Post Nitro Rustler with 3.3 Engine

I am selling a Semi-new and rebuilt Traxxas Nitro Rustler FOR $200 (plus shipping $30)!!. The car runs great! I took out the old 2.5R engine and replaced it with a new 3.3 racing engine. This engine is only 3 weeks old (in addition to the new engine, this engine has only has about 1/3 a gallon of traxxas 20% fuel)! This also comes with the following parts that i put in myself. Comes with Traxxas FM 2 channel radio.
- Resonator tuned pipe
- EZ start system
- Traxxas 3.3 engine
- RRP (Robinsons Racing Product) steel spur gear
- Four 4 week old Traxxas tires
- New chassis
- New shocks
- New turnbuckles

comes with spare parts including spare parts incase anything breaks. Spare turnbuckles,engine mount, and another chassis front bulkhead (all not shown). This car runs great also came with (RPM rear) racing arms and a racing shock tower. Im selling because i want to start racing and am going to buy a buggy. Any other questions let me know. e-mail me i will respond asap. You can also call me or txt me @ 956-456-1081 if i don't answer i am probably working and will get back to you asap. Paypal only! send mailing address ect.

I am new to RCtech so just PM me. I am a noob so i have no idea what "bump" and "TTT" mean sorry. if you have any questions or txt me, or e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks everyone for looking
Attached Thumbnails Nitro Rustler with 3.3 Engine-imag0177.jpg   Nitro Rustler with 3.3 Engine-imag0178.jpg   Nitro Rustler with 3.3 Engine-imag0179.jpg   Nitro Rustler with 3.3 Engine-imag0180.jpg