Wiki Posts
Search

TRUGGY PACKAGE!!! Minus rx/tx

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default TRUGGY PACKAGE!!! Minus rx/tx

Ok up for sell is my O'Donnell ZO1T. I don't wanna sell it but my career is not letting me race. So It is had prob 4 gallons on the chassis. It will come with a O.S. V spec limited Edition motor #28 that just barly hit 2 gallons. Starts right up and is dialed in. About 8 mins on a tank. comes with a Dynamite Platinum 007 High Torque pipe chrome. Brand new bearings, drive lines and couplers. Throttle servo is a JR8800S and the stearing servo is an XP Digital. rx battery is a Orion 1900XL. Diff oil is 10-7-3 right now and Big Bore shocks have new boots on them with 37.5 in front and 32.5 in the rear. The truck will come with 5 sets on tires. Holeshot LRP M3 75% left- Holeshot VTR M3 75% Left- AKA I Beam Green 95% Left- Panther Gators Super Soft 50% Left- and Practice tires/break in AKA I beam and City Blocks 40% Left. This truck is great. I love it because were im from not many people have heard about O'donnell and winning with it was awesome!!! I have a Box of extra parts. From screws to arms to shock parts and springs to air filters. Also will come with a Hot Shot 2 glow igniter. Can through in a leather punch in that is brand new if you would like. Price $550+ Shipping. Im losing alot of money that I just spent but I gotta do it for my career. I will Email Pics to your email because my computer wont up load them, so just PM me your email!! Thanks For Looking Cory Cliff
Old 10-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Tech Regular

I will throw in a Team Losi XXX-4 G+ 4wd Buggy rollor with xtra parts box. Will come with alot of tires and I have a Xcellorin System to that I will let go to. Giving away a truggy and 4wd buggy for 550!!!! Quality cars!! Thanks Guys
Old 10-16-2010, 07:40 AM
Tech Regular

Let's get this truck sold. Remember you also get a 4wd buggy too!
Old 10-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Tech Regular

Price drop. Really need to move these quality cars. Will now throw in a team Losi BK2 roller. Three cars for $500+shipping. No one would ever do this if they didnt need to move them for a career. Thanks Cory
Old 10-17-2010, 10:43 AM
Tech Regular

Price lowered $500 to your door for three cars.