Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: Tamiya King Hauler, Tanker, and more! >

FS: Tamiya King Hauler, Tanker, and more!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Tamiya King Hauler, Tanker, and more!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Default FS: Tamiya King Hauler, Tanker, and more!

A few years back I built a Tamiya King Hauler. I've enjoyed the truck for many hours, but have found myself running out of room for my latest project. So, I'm offering this truck, tanker, and all its accessories up for sale.

I created a website to show case the truck, with pictures, but I cannot post the link. For simplicity sake below is a copy of the text of what is customized and included with this truck. The truck, tanker, and all accessories are currently residing in a consignment case at Mike's Hobby Shop in Carrollton, TX. If you want to see pictures of the truck copy this to your browser address bar: sites.google.com/site/tamiyakinghauler

Base Parts: Tamiya 1/14 King Hauler Truck, Tamiya 1/14 Tank Trailer, Futaba 4EXA Radio System, Dynamite Prophet Plus LCD Charger

Standard Mods: Tamiya 1/14 Truck Multi-Function Control Unit, Tamiya Semi-Truck Light Kit, Tamiya Semi-Trailer Light Kit, Tamiya Telescopic Antenna, Tamiya Tractor Truck Oil Shocks(5 sets), Tamiya Motorized Support Legs Tractor Trailer, Duratrax Intellispeed Auto-Sport Forward/Reverse ESC

Enhancements: Tamiya Truck Aluminum Dual-Formed Rear Wheels(2 sets for Truck, 2 sets for Trailer), Tamiya Truck Aluminum Front Wheels(1 set), Wedico Chrome Metal Square Headlights, Wedico Chrome AirHorns, Wedico Chrome Fender Blinkers, Wedico Mirror Mount CB Antenna, Wedico Aluminum Side Mirrors, Wedico Aluminum Fuel Tanks/End Caps with Straps, Wedico Aluminum US Tail Light Center Mount, Wedico 8” Aluminum Exhaust Stacks, Wedico Machined Aluminum Air Tubes, Wedico Square Texas Bumper with 16 LED’s, Wedico Long Horn Hood Ornament, Wedico Aluminum Checkered Plate Side Steps, Acer Racing Ceramic Nitride Bearing Kit(s)

Motor: PMD 18000 RPM Truck Puller
Transmission: Standard 3 Speed Transmission with Wild Willy’s Modified 4:1 In-Line Gear Reduction

Kits/Addons:
King Hauler Kit
Shell Oil Tanker Kit
Multifunction Control Unit
Motorized Support Leg
Telescopic Antenna
Oil Filled Shocks
Tractor Truck Light Kit
Semi-Trailer Light Kit
Futaba 4EXA Radio
Dynamite Prophet Plus LCD Charger

Aluminum/Custom Parts from Garden Trucking:
1093T - Texas Square 16 Light Aluminum Bumper
1031T - 8" Aluminum Stacks
0490T - Aluminum Fuel Tank with Straps
1086T - Aluminum Grid Plate
1067T - Square Headlight, Pair
1204T - Auxillary 4:1 Reduction Transmission
T1312 - Tire, Commercial Long Haul (18)
1222T - Aluminum Step Replacements
0130T - Fender Blinker Lights Chrome
0150T - Air Horns Chrome Brass
0151 - Roof Lamps
LRP57461 - LPR Truck Puller Motor 8000rpm
1006T - License Plate Panel Aluminum with 3 LED's
T1308 - Aluminum Rims One Piece with lug bolts (8)
4970 - Driver Red Shirt with Blue Jeans and Hat
and more...

The toolbox contains all the extra parts, oil, shocks, tires, motor, speaker, tools, etc. that I used with this truck. The original speaker for the sound system is in the toolbox too. That speaker is way too big! But it's there if you want to hook it up. The vibration system is also there if you want that too.

You will receive: The Tamiya Tractor, Tanker Trailer, Radio System with Protective Carry Case, Prophet Charger, Toolbox with all extra parts, decals, motors, etc.

Asking price is $1000 plus shipping via paypal. I have no idea what the shipping cost would be for this truck since it would need to be shipped as 4 pieces. 1) The Tractor, 2) The Trailer, 3) The Radio, and 4) The Toolbox.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Default hello

you have a pm
Old 12-10-2010, 03:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Default TAMIYA TRUCK

Is the truck still for sale?
Old 08-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Default webiste

Can you type the website address so we can look at it. I am very interested myself