RCH
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default sold

sold

Last edited by RCH; 01-04-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: sold
Old 10-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Rookie

Wow. I'll bump just for the list of rules!
Old 10-04-2010, 03:58 PM
RCH
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ferrous
Wow. I'll bump just for the list of rules!
Gotta have a list of rules on RCU for all the kids and lowballing scammers and I just copy pasted the ads here.

And you obviously missed the last rule, lol
Old 10-04-2010, 07:32 PM
RCH
Tech Regular

BUMP
Old 10-05-2010, 05:19 AM
Tech Rookie

I guess we all pick and choose what rules to follow. Like the "no bumping for sale thread" rule. Everybody here seems to break that rule. So maybe you'll let me slide...and besides, you've gotten two bumps out of it!
Old 10-05-2010, 01:35 PM
RCH
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ferrous
I guess we all pick and choose what rules to follow. Like the "no bumping for sale thread" rule. Everybody here seems to break that rule. So maybe you'll let me slide...and besides, you've gotten two bumps out of it!
Actually, as per the rules.....

One “bump” or “TTT” per day(a day is a 24 hour period starting at 12am and ending at 11:59pm). If you surpass this, the thread may be locked and/or removed.

Though I do see too many members bumping 2-4 times a day and that is BS! BTW, thanks for the free bumps

Just added a 380 VXL motor to the listing.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:47 PM
RCH
Tech Regular

Offers?
Old 10-07-2010, 05:45 PM
RCH
Tech Regular

WOW, not even an offer, you guys are tough.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:24 PM
RCH
Tech Regular

Old 10-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCH
WOW, not even an offer, you guys are tough.
I know you say respect is a two way deal and you earned your feedback the old fashioned way, but it is kind of insulting to others who have earned their feedback the same way and have earned it many times more than you. The accepted way in a trade is whoever has less feedback ships first. Of course, it is your stuff so your rules, but just saying.......

Would you still be willing to ship same time as someone with only 1 positive?

Free bump for you so your ad doesn't get buried lol
Old 10-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hi glad to see you here to bump
Old 10-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCH
Traxxas Velineon VXL 3s Waterproof system, light scuffs on the can, but its in great condtion and worked great
$120 shipped USA(Worldwide at higher cost)

This is from my Redcat Aftershock 8e. The motor is excellent, the ESC is cooked. I contacted Redcat and they said to send it in for warranty and they would replace it free of charge. I do not have the time to wait for it to be shipped back, we are moving overseas very soon. And if it did come back in time, I have no use for it, I sold the truck already. This is the same setup as the Hobby Wing EZ Run system that sells for $199. So get this one at a lower cost, contact Redcat and tell them that your ESC is burnt up, they will provide you with shipping info and have you send it in and you will get a new one back. I am asking the cost of the motor alone, and it is hardly used. This is the 1/8 sized system and the ESC is a 14.8v 150 amp ESC with Lipo cut off

$120 shipped USA(Worldwide at higher cost)

This is from my brand new Losi Strike. It was plugged in and tested, but never set on the ground to run, so its brand new take off. I went brushless with it right out of the box. The motor is a 550 sized can 12 turn and the ESC is a waterproof 12 turn ESC with the Losi plug on it. Its perfect in every way, as it was only plugged in and the forward and reverse tested on the bench to make sure it was fully operational. This is an $85+ shipping set up, get it for $40 less then you can from eBay with free shipping.

$55 shipped USA(Worldwide at higher cost)

Traxxas Velineon VXL 380 motor *THE ESC NOT INCLUDED* - Was from a Mini Slash that was upgraded to a Castle. Motor have very light use and still runs strong. Comes with Aluminum mount, Motor has a few light scratches, but no dents.(can see scratches in the picture below)
$40 shipped USA(Worldwide at higher cost)

Prefer to sell, but will entertain trades
Will combine any of my ads and give you a discount deal or combine any for the right trade.

*Laptops/Netbooks* Preferred Trade
DVD Collections(list of movies a must and I do not want any with scratches!)
Wii Games or accessories
PS3 systems
Blu-Ray players
Mini Brushless systems for my Mini LST's
1/10 Brushless systems for my Short Course Truck's
Or? Just offer up, but PLEASE, NO Boats, Aircraft of any sort, Paintball Junk or Nitros.

I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST EVER! So please, do not even think to mention it. If I feel you are trustworthy, I have no problem in shipping same day, but never, ever will I ship first. I earned my feedback the old fashioned way, by being honest and up front and I ask the same from anyone who wants to deal with me. Its a mutual respect thing. If I get attitude, I will not even deal with you. I am not better then anyone else and neither are you. I put my pants on the same as everyone else, 1/2 asleep in the morning and one leg at a time.

Paypal sent as gift only or M/O but you will have to wait until it clears my bank acct before I ship. My PO hardly does $50 in business a day and never has been able to cash my M/O's in the past.

If you have nothing positive to contribute, please, do not troll my ad.
hey bud the velineon system you have pictures is the older NON waterproof model, teh waterproof model has the wires that come out of it instead of teh bullet connectors on teh esc also it would clearly say waterproof on the sticker, just an FYI
Old 10-12-2010, 03:00 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by badaml
I know you say respect is a two way deal and you earned your feedback the old fashioned way, but it is kind of insulting to others who have earned their feedback the same way and have earned it many times more than you. The accepted way in a trade is whoever has less feedback ships first. Of course, it is your stuff so your rules, but just saying.......

Would you still be willing to ship same time as someone with only 1 positive?

Free bump for you so your ad doesn't get buried lol
This is the site I have the least feedback of any. I have Hundreds between the 5 sites I am on and have been screwed 3 different times by guys with more feedback then I have. And No, I would not ship first to anyone with only 1 positive feedback, but this is not the only site where people do business, if they could provide more feedback, I would consider shipping same time. I have shipped same time to people with no feedback on a site, because I have seen what they are capable of on other sites. Feedback does not mean all that much when you take into consideration their attitudes when you talk to them. Several times I have not made deals with guys with more feedback then me, they thought they were better then me and they had the way of wording their conversations in a demanding way.

Originally Posted by lordraptor1
hey bud the velineon system you have pictures is the older NON waterproof model, teh waterproof model has the wires that come out of it instead of teh bullet connectors on teh esc also it would clearly say waterproof on the sticker, just an FYI

And Lordraptor, you are correct and thank you for pointing it out. I was told by the guy I got it from that it was the waterproof system. Yet another fine example of a member with higher feedback screwing me over!
Old 10-12-2010, 03:22 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCH
This is the site I have the least feedback of any. I have Hundreds between the 5 sites I am on and have been screwed 3 different times by guys with more feedback then I have. And No, I would not ship first to anyone with only 1 positive feedback, but this is not the only site where people do business, if they could provide more feedback, I would consider shipping same time. I have shipped same time to people with no feedback on a site, because I have seen what they are capable of on other sites. Feedback does not mean all that much when you take into consideration their attitudes when you talk to them. Several times I have not made deals with guys with more feedback then me, they thought they were better then me and they had the way of wording their conversations in a demanding way.

And Lordraptor, you are correct and thank you for pointing it out. I was told by the guy I got it from that it was the waterproof system. Yet another fine example of a member with higher feedback screwing me over!

rch i didnt mean to offend you bro, just wanted to let you know, i have seen pics on rcu of your item but i could not make out the esc very well if i could have seen it i would have pointed it out to you there. in any case i dont really see the need for a waterproof unit unless you are using it in a boat. good luck in your sale bro and please keep in touch
Old 10-12-2010, 03:30 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

No offence taken bro, thanks for pointing it out before someone bought it and told me what it was in a rude way. Now I can correct my listings and there will be no unpleasant surprises for either of us.