R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   BMI DB10 WGT Car (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/439440-bmi-db10-wgt-car.html)

corallyman 10-01-2010 10:30 AM

BMI DB10 WGT Car

Hello everyone,

I bought a used BMI WGT car several months ago, I have never had the time to get it running myself and it's just not going to happen anytime soon either, so I am deciding to sell it.

I am cleaning it up today and will take some pics today along with some speedo pics I have promissed to do. Again, this car has been used by the previous owner but never by me. It looks to be in good shape except for a repaired front bumper area that I will take a picture of. This is just a roller, don't really have any of the spec tires to include but I do have some non spec tires (different compound) that could be included for a few dollars extra.

I also could possibly include a servo if needed but that would also cost a bit more too, not much. Just let me know of any questions or needs and I can try to help if I have it. I do have a Speed Passion speedo for sale on another thread so I could combine items a bit to save money. I will also pay for shipping costs, Canada will be extra and overseas as well.

I am asking 80.00 shipped, but send me an offer, all I can do is say no.:sweat:

Thanks,
Steve

OVA 10-01-2010 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by corallyman (Post 8011388)
Hello everyone,

I bought a used BMI WGT car several months ago, I have never had the time to get it running myself and it's just not going to happen anytime soon either, so I am deciding to sell it.

I am cleaning it up today and will take some pics today along with some speedo pics I have promissed to do. Again, this car has been used by the previous owner but never by me. It looks to be in good shape except for a repaired front bumper area that I will take a picture of. This is just a roller, don't really have any of the spec tires to include but I do have some non spec tires (different compound) that could be included for a few dollars extra.

I also could possibly include a servo if needed but that would also cost a bit more too, not much. Just let me know of any questions or needs and I can try to help if I have it. I do have a Speed Passion speedo for sale on another thread so I could combine items a bit to save money. I will also pay for shipping costs, Canada will be extra and overseas as well.

I am asking 80.00 shipped, but send me an offer, all I can do is say no.:sweat:

Thanks,
Steve

Hey
It is 200mm chassis?
Are you going down to TZ sat?

corallyman 10-01-2010 10:35 AM

Yes, it is Franko. I will take some pics today but yes I can take it to TZGP for you if you want to buy it. I am rolling down there with JB and there is room for the BMI. I am getting there on Friday morning.

Steve

OVA 10-01-2010 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by corallyman (Post 8011409)
Yes, it is Franko. I will take some pics today but yes I can take it to TZGP for you if you want to buy it. I am rolling down there with JB and there is room for the BMI. I am getting there on Friday morning.

Steve

Well I'm going to TZ tomorrow for practice or getting some track time for GP...
I never really look at the BMI Car and their design....
Do you have any spares part ?

corallyman 10-02-2010 10:34 PM

Franko,

You need this car, big TZ GP shootout, and at the price I am asking well you can't beat that.:D

Steve

corallyman 10-03-2010 10:11 PM

Price Drop

70.00 shipped in the US.

Steve

corallyman 10-05-2010 12:37 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are the Pictures.......

Please ask questions here or through PM.

Thanks,
Steve

corallyman 10-05-2010 12:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Couple more.......

KoolRC 10-05-2010 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by corallyman (Post 8027276)
Couple more.......

payment sent bought by me kool rc:lol::D

corallyman 10-05-2010 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by KoolRC (Post 8029057)
payment sent bought by me kool rc:lol::D

Yup,

SOLD to KoolRC.

Thanks Guys,

Steve