Wiki Posts
Search

My R/C clean up

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 07:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default My R/C clean up

hey fellas trying to get rid of some unused stuff to make room for my new short course addiction. All prices negotiable, and as always trades are welcome let me know what you got. Thanks for looking please pm me for any questions and more pics . Pics are ready and will be e-mailed ASAP. all prices plus actual shipping

1) losi mini late model, lots of upgrades carbon fiber chassis, losi aluminum threaded shocks, losi lipo, aluminum rear arms hub carriers and streering blocks. will most likely need a new motor speed control only a few packs old and new hitec hs55 servo. foam and stock rubber tires. $130 obo

2) Bolink legend roller, no steering linkage but newly rebuilt front end. a few scratches here and there some extra holes in chassis nothing major though. will need a new body body has cracks. $50 obo

3) E-flite blade cx2 but it from my brother to fix and have no interest in it im going to stick to driving. it needs new gears and an inner shaft. has all the aluminum upgrades they offer. sold as is dont really know much about these but ill do my best to help you out. SOLD

4) losi XXT just needs wheels to be a roller. has an old traxxas servo, and new gears in the trans. couldnt stand up to my extreme brushless power so i upgraded, has a few upgrades and new parts $75 obo

5) a pair of traxxas hawk 2s on complete minus rear body mount, the second is missing a few parts but nothing major. both have xl-1 speed controls with upgraded heat sinks and random brushed motors. the second has aluminum rear arms and some other upgrades. one is the older white plastic, the other is newer black plastic. $120 obo

6) also have some random old chargers, deans multi bulb discharge tray/stand, traxxas stock remotes, losi spektrum remote, other misc stuff i have pics.

Everything is sold as is but if your not happy ill do my best to make it right. everything is negotiable but i love to trade really into short course right now. also want a touring car, nice steering servo, and other parts let me know what you got. Thanks again for your interest and please PM dont posted on the ad as per forum rules.
Attached Thumbnails My R/C clean up-dscn0776.jpg   My R/C clean up-dscn0779.jpg   My R/C clean up-dscn0782.jpg   My R/C clean up-dscn0785.jpg   My R/C clean up-dscn0789.jpg  

Last edited by lowchevypickup; 09-26-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: item sold
Old 09-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Tech Adept

Bump It Up
Old 09-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Tech Adept

Heli SOLD
Old 09-27-2010, 06:29 PM
Tech Adept

Bump all prices negotiable want this stuff gone. Would be very interested in a electric monster truck. Would be willing to trade my 2wd slash for the right truck
Old 10-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Tech Adept

Bump it up, let's get this stuff traded fellas.