Wiki Posts
Search

Venom Crawler, Mamba RC18t, Trx 2.4, Xray t2

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 11:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default Venom Crawler, Mamba RC18t, Trx 2.4, Xray t2

First thing up my beloved creeper. So I thought I was going to do a lot more crawling than what Im doing right now and with the onroad season on its way I need some stuff.

Venom creeper (red)
4 Proline chisel tires w/memory foam
TRX XL-5, Venom 55t motor, spare integy 45t motor, TRX waterproof servo up front, got the rear steering setup but the servo in there is toasted, TRX 4-channel 2.4 radio,TRX 8.4 3300mah battery (2)

Looking for $250 +shipping? OBO also open to all offers, mostly looking for TC stuff.

TRX 3-channel radios. One works flawless while the other cuts off dont know why it does that. Replaced it when it started with a DX3s so never really went in to try and figure out the problem really. $70 for both +shipping?

Also have 2 Titan 12t for sale only a battery on one and the other is brand new. Thought I was going stick with the stock electronics but got a deal on BL system. $15 each +shipping or $30 shipped for both.

Team Associated RC18t has FT aluminum shocks, aluminum drive shaft, losi foams all around 5 min run time on them, metal cvds, mamba 2s speedo wired to trx, and not sure on the kv for the motor, its quick though, stock tx/rx, and servo

Looking to get $150, but open to all offers and trades, mostly TC stuff

2 Xray T2's 007. My bro got these in a trade and is already looking to go another route. One is complete just add electronics and your good to go. The other one is a parts roller but 95 percent intact. COmes with a few spurs, belts, and other misc parts. $350 +shipping OBO

Post email for pics, serious inquiries only

I know I have no feedback but we all have to start somewhere, but we'll work something out
Old 09-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Addict

ttt
Old 09-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Addict

ttt
Old 09-27-2010, 08:16 AM
Tech Addict

bump