Wiki Posts
Search

FS/FT E-Maxx 16.8v WaterProof Nice

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default FS/FT E-Maxx 16.8v WaterProof Nice

For sale is the 3905 Traxxas E-Maxx waterproof. I have had this truck for awhile and decided I want something else. The truck is all stock except for the locker in the rear. It just has the EVX-2 with the stock twin 550 motors. The truck will be rtr with the batteries that came with it, im not sure what is wrong with them but they only charge to about 2500 mah on a slow charge. Other than that the truck itself is very clean and nice but still has the normal wear and tear on the bottom. The truck also has a crack in the body on the back tailgate but that doesnt affect anything.I am asking $275 If you have any questions just ask and i will respond asap. Thanks for looking. Pics are too large to upload so send me a message with your email and i will get you pics asap. Thanks

Last edited by JrDragster5257; 10-04-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Fogot FS/Ft