Wiki Posts
Search

Redcat tornado *** E 4tec*** Custome crawler

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 06:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Redcat tornado *** E 4tec*** Custome crawler

My buddy asked me to find him a nitro after running my electric rustler , well we went to start it and realized there were no batteries in the glow plug ignitor and thats about as far as it went , Its had fuel in the tank but never been primed , this is basically brand new. comes with tx/rx and manual. asking 130.00 shipped or trade for "something cool " ..... Also have a Traxxas 4tec titan 12t Lrp esc mazda rx7 body street tires, drift tires extra wheels, tq2 tx/rx 70.00 shipped or trade for "something cool" ...... My buddy works on a drilling outfit and dosent have time for rc's so he would like a Wii for his kids or in dash DVD for his truck , laptop , something like that . just let me know what cha got .

Next is my Project crawler , I started building it for my wife and she decided after a day in the wood with the boys she would stick to her rustler. So I would like to sell it as one package deal if I could ,it comes with Custom tube frame venom v40 crawler motor , 4 proline mashers Brand new , 4 axial beadlocks with metal rings , stampede transmission and driveshafts , Losi comp crawler axles with metal steering linkage and extra parts , Vxl esc brand new never hooked up . Hitec 645mg servo, aluminum links 4 integy piggyback shocks . Basically all you need is a few hours to finish it and make some body panels . Im asking 275.00 for everything or 155.00 no electronics . Paypal only and prices include shipping , Canada will have to pay shipping cost . pm for best results. Thanks for looking Only trades on the crawler would be ,berg/bully axles or metal clod axle parts , or 2.4 ghz 3ch tx/rx.
Attached Thumbnails Redcat tornado *** E 4tec*** Custome crawler-crawling-003.jpg   Redcat tornado *** E 4tec*** Custome crawler-crawling-002.jpg  

Last edited by camobob; 10-26-2010 at 07:04 AM. Reason: added pics , aircleaner is off to show carb
Old 10-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

bump