WTT/WTS Tamiya CR-01 for TXT-1 >

WTT/WTS Tamiya CR-01 for TXT-1

WTT/WTS Tamiya CR-01 for TXT-1

Old 09-22-2010, 05:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default WTT/WTS Tamiya CR-01 for TXT-1

Hey Guys,

Like the title says, I have a CR-01 that would like to trade for a TXT-1. I just got the CR-01 and its in beautiful shape, and it will go over just about anything however I'm a monster truck guy and I want the TXT-1 to complete my Tamiya collection .

If someone is interested in buying the Tamiya CR-01, I can make it complete with a radio system and battery for $325 shipped.

Here are some pictures of the CR-01:

I can post more pictures later. I have several upgrades coming in the mail that will be included which are aluminum drive shafts and aluminum servo mounts from 3racing.

If you have a TXT-1 please reply with pictures and I'm sure we can work something out.

I will not send first unless you have a significant amount of feedback. I have my feedback here, on rcuniverse and my ePay id is disjaukfia85 (295 all positive). I just lost a lot on another trade (mint condition Tamiya F201 that was never run with a 2.4Ghz radio system that was brand new) for a Clod I don't I'll ever see.

Thanks
Disjaukifa