Wiki Posts
Search

SC packages for sale...

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default SC packages for sale...

I have a new Team Associated SC10 and a slightly used Traxxas Slash for sale. Both trucks can be shipped with their original boxes if need be. I only accept payment via PayPal from verified accounts. The shipping amounts are not included in these prices and will be calculated after purchase. Please send a message if you have any questions or offers. I only have pictures of the Slash right now since the SC10 is new. I can send photos of both however if you request them. Also, I can do a package deal on both trucks for $275.00 plus shipping.

Team Associated SC10 RTR - This is NIB. This truck was purchased earlier this year, but I haven't had the time to run it or even set it up. It is the brushed, 2.4 radio version which includes the Rockstar Energy body. It includes the radio, manual, decal sheet, and all additional paperwork. $165.00

Traxxas Slash RTR - This truck was only ran a few minutes and includes the Jerry Whelchel body. It practically looks like new. It is all stock aside from a blue RPM gear cover and blue RPM bottom shock mounts. The tires have absolutely no wear on them. The shocks were rebuilt recently with 40wt oil all around. It includes the radio (original AM), manual, decals, all additional paperwork, and a new, unopened Titan motor. $160.00

Thanks.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Pic Pls
Old 09-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Bump. Pictures sent to those who requested them. Both trucks are still available.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Both trucks have been SOLD!!!