Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Exotek Cup Racer, HPI F10, clutch bells, radio, random goods. LOOK HERE!! >

Exotek Cup Racer, HPI F10, clutch bells, radio, random goods. LOOK HERE!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exotek Cup Racer, HPI F10, clutch bells, radio, random goods. LOOK HERE!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Exotek Cup Racer, HPI F10, clutch bells, radio, random goods. LOOK HERE!!

HPI Cup Racer:

This was my primary race vehicle for a while and was treated with great care. It's fully hopped up with the Exotek CRX chassis, Hot Racing aluminum threaded dampers all around, HPI Blue springs up front, HPI Copper springs in the rear, 35wt oil all around, TONS of spare parts (axle cups, body posts, shock tower, diff case, two extra front diffs, 67t spur, ball cups, servo horns, bumper mount, shock shaft, etc..) , TONS of tuning parts (toe mounts, parts for anti squat/dive, etc..) , custom metal front drive cup, FRESHLY PAINTED NEVER USED PORSCHE 911 RSR BODY, Sweep 40R mini chassis tires, and will come with the original instruction manual. The body was painted to look like a Rauh Welt Porsche. Rauh Welt is a Japanese Porsche tuning company with some very wild works. Google it and be amazed. This Cup Racer is free of any binding and the drive line is bulletproof. It really pains me to sell this, but I spent a little too much money this month and I need to free up some cash. Here are some pictures:

The Price: $180
Price drop: $160

HPI F10:

This was purchased on a whim. It has the HPI rear damper, will come with two servos (I'm not sure if either work), and a Tamiya Silver Can. The stock tires are shredded, the front knuckle is broken, and the rear drive shaft is a little bent. I also Dremel'ed two slots so I could tape my mini lipo down. This car can easily be resurrected to be a true contender. Here are some pictures:

SOLD!!

And finally, some random RC products I have no use for:

Airtronics MX3 FM w/rx (rx wire was stripped but was insulated with heat shrink tubing): $30
Tekno clutch springs (0.7mm) and clutch bell package (13t, 14t, 16t, 17t): SOLD!!
AE RC8 Skidplates (two packs): $5
HPI SC-15 esc and Trinity Monster Stock Pro 27t motor: SOLD!!

Everything works and is in perfect working condition unless otherwise stated. Shipping is available at the buyer's cost. Items are located in San Diego, CA and local buyers will get priority. Local pickup is highly preferred. All prices are OBO, so shoot me an offer! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by rzilla; 09-20-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Clutch bell package sold.

BUMP!
Old 09-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

Bump! All prices are OBO!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Tech Apprentice