R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   associated sc10 with tons of upgrades full ceramic bearings (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/434873-associated-sc10-tons-upgrades-full-ceramic-bearings.html)

tarnold69 09-14-2010 06:35 PM

associated sc10 with tons of upgrades full ceramic bearings

5 Attachment(s)
sc10 with tons of upgrades full ceramic bearings even all of the balls in the ball diff are ceramic all of them the big ones and the small ones ,all steering parts steering knuckle servo saver everything integy alum ,hub carriers front and rear integy alum, motor mount ,transmission case, gear cover ,back skid plate all integy alum,servo mounts battery strap alum,steering bearings,rpm front and rear arms,rpm front skid plate and bumper, rear cvds,mip ball diff titnium tyrnbuckles,integy threaded shocks,rear wheel conversion to fit slash rims,like new proline caliber front and rear,rpm receiver box , electronics cover overtray, now for xstra parts x front and rear rpm arms,cvd rebuild kit complete set of stock tires like new already cut,x rear rims,x shock tower ,x set of rear proline calibers like new,1 x front caliber new ,factory shcks brand new built never used, 1 new just painted and i have the nurf bars and rear bumper off the truck but they are included there is stuff i am forgetting that will be included anything i have for the truck will be rounded up and shippedi have well over 1200$ just in upgrades i am asking 200$ for everything shipped to the lower 48 states i only take paypal no echecks no trades this truck was just gone thru it was ran threw 1 6 race point series in wich wee took second in the open class this is a roller the shocks have just been rebuilt and the ceramic bearings were just put in and not run this is one hell of a deal you get alot of truck and xstras for the money
you can check my feedback out on hobbytalk same user name please pm me with any intrest or quistions the post on here get so far back so fast i cant find them so you may not get a responce if you dont i aleay pop on the sight and look at my pm box if there is nothing i move on thanks

tarnold69 09-14-2010 07:02 PM

please pm me with any intrest or quistions the post on here get so far back so fast i cant find them so you may not get a responce if you dont i aleay pop on the sight and look at my pm box if there is nothing i move on thanks

LARGE MARGE 09-14-2010 07:06 PM

Pm sent

redron123 09-14-2010 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by tarnold69 (Post 7941181)
please pm me with any intrest or quistions the post on here get so far back so fast i cant find them so you may not get a responce if you dont i aleay pop on the sight and look at my pm box if there is nothing i move on thanks

you can suscribe to the thread and keep track of it that way.You sell any mamba stuff in pics?