outboard boat for trade

Old 09-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default outboard boat for trade

I have what I believe is a prather 31 deep vee 21 , in great shape other than a small nick in stern corner(see pics) and in bow point , plexi mounted in boat ready for your electrics and water proof box , has homemade cowel on it with tank built in , mounted to it is a K&B 3.5 outboard , great compression ,has the gold carb , skag is broke off but functions without it , I do still have it if you want to epoxy it back on , the best pasrt is instead of using the ugly trim tabs I had a full aluminum mount cnc machined so that you have realistic tilt and trim by using a servo and 3rd channel , also welded up a aluminum trailer frame and put wooden runners covored with boat carpet , just needs axles and wheels , looks realistic and that way you can actually launch it with your RC truck , have a 12 volt cone starter , original engine mount and a spare prop. beside electrics , you will need new fuel line and glo ignitor and should be water ready , very very fast and stable in rougher conditions....
I am looking to trade for a nice slider RTR, or 1/18th late model RTR so my boy can get back into racing , maybe a xbox360 ,also see my feedback on RCU , if local I can add a pressure washer , cobra 29 all tweaked out w/antenae

Last edited by porsche_technic; 09-12-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default trades

I am open to oval trades , slider , 1/18 , sct , 1/10th I can turn oval for dirt