Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas E-Maxx Emaxx Brushless Ready

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Traxxas E-Maxx Emaxx Brushless Ready

This is an E-Maxx 3906 (older widemaxx version of the emaxx) that has been upgraded with parts from the New E-Maxx 3908 Brushless.

$150 OBO

FREE SHIPPING!

The following parts were upgraded on this.

5334 axles carriers on all 4 corners with the larger bearings
5451 driveshafts, bulkier and can handle the brushless power
center driveshafts, they had to be modded to fit but much better at handling the power and don't twist like the originals
new larger diameter turnbuckles for the front and rear
2 new complete differentials out of the brushless kit
got rid of the stock chevron tires and put on some Traxxas Sportmaxx tires, this is a made night and day difference in driving
Comes with a green Ford Mustang body on it, a little beat up but still kinda cool.

No radio, receiver, esc or motor is included with this.

This had a Xerun 80amp 1/8th scale brushless esc and Kershaw Designs 2150kv brushless motor. It was way faaaaaaast with this combo, hence the scratches on the roof. It would wheelie on demand. I purchased 5 systems from him for less than $150 a piece and had zero problems with them. The servos are stock traxxas servos but they do a perfectly fine job.

The transmission works great, I had it set in high gear, shifting with that much power isn't the best idea.

Big bonus here!

You get a ton of parts to go along with it!

shock towers
arms
bulkheads
2 replacement diffs
driveshafts
carriers
turnbuckles
spur gears
Keep em or sell them...its up to you.

Only trades I may be interested in are for 1/8th scale buggies that I can convert to electric. Unfortunately, since there are a bunch of scammers out there I would require you to ship yours first before I ship mine. I have been selling vehicles and parts for years now on both ebay and rcuniverse without any negative feedback.

Last edited by ss_hobby; 09-07-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: forgot to add price