Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Futaba 2PL-2.4G

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 06:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Futaba 2PL-2.4G

Only 2 month old radio. I have all the stuff with the box (manual and warranty card)

I got an early xmas present so i don't need this radio anymore. Very nice, light radio that does most of what you need to do.

Willing to trade for a very good condition 13.5 motor

Receiver is compatable with the newer Futaba radios also and cost~ $50. I'm looking to get ~$75 for the whole set. PM me if interested.

The 2PL is everything that an upgrade radio for RTRs should be: versatile, affordable and simple to set up. But what makes it a standout is that it’s also the first system with Futaba Sport 2.4GHz FHSS (Frequency-Hopping, Spread-Spectrum) technology. Sport 2.4GHz FHSS offers today’s most affordable way to enjoy the virtually interference-free operation and incredible dependability of a 2.4GHz system. It eliminates the need for crystals, binding plugs and waiting for a free channel — and excels in all surface applications!

Enjoy new 2.4GHz advantages, plus all of the original 2PL’s features:

* Easy, one-button programming
* 10-model memory
* 3-character model naming
* Endpoint adjustment (EPA)
* Anti-lock braking
* Digital steering/throttle trims

* Steering dual rates (D/R)
* Throttle fail-safe
* Large LCD screen
* Low-battery alarm
* Charging jack*