Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Associated Factory Team Truggy (electric) >

Associated Factory Team Truggy (electric)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Associated Factory Team Truggy (electric)

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Associated Factory Team Truggy (electric)

I posted this earlier but was unable to load pics. Here it is!
This is an Associated RC8T FT Truggy with AE conversion, Castle 2200 combo, Max Amps 8000 mah lipo 4 cell battery, JR9000t servo, AKA I-beams mounted on AKA rims, J-concept punisher body, J-concept wing with upgrade wrap, Everything you see is included EXCEPT transponder! You will need to supply reciever and radio. Although everything is in very good running order at the time of sale, due to the nature of electronics I cannot offer any warranty or guarantee! $550 plus shipping. I will only ship within the United states and will accept Pay-Pal Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails Associated Factory Team Truggy (electric)-rc8te-005.jpg   Associated Factory Team Truggy (electric)-rc8te-001.jpg   Associated Factory Team Truggy (electric)-rc8te-002.jpg   Associated Factory Team Truggy (electric)-rc8te-003.jpg