Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TC5 R in very good condition with parts and extra new chassis >

TC5 R in very good condition with parts and extra new chassis

TC5 R in very good condition with parts and extra new chassis

Old 08-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)
Default TC5 R in very good condition with parts and extra new chassis

I have a TC5 R that I bought a while ago used but in very good conditon. I have about 26 bags of unopened parts for it, along with some opened parts as well . Also have a brand new in the package 2.5 mm chassis, the R comes with a 2.0mm . The chassis on the car is also almost new. I installed a chassis protecter as well . Didn't really use car at all. Car also comes with a graphite brace for lipo to match chassis and metal plate as well for wieght distribution. That kit cost me 50 bucks alone. Had alot of things that I didnt use just trying to get rid of some of my things. To many things and not enough time to play with them. $270 shipped Also have box can through in some used tires as well tires.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Very interested please send pictures of everything included to [email protected]

Thanks