Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS/FT Like New Losi MINI T With Hop ups Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 10:04 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up FS/FT Like New Losi MINI T With Hop ups Cheap

This is a Like New Mini T Guy that I got it from said it was Never run But there are a few small scratches on the Bottom, But it is Like New radio don't even look like it has had Batteries in it . Also has Aluminum Bumper , And Front Hubs are aluminum also , Full bearing Kit . This thing is Very Nice, It also has New Venom Pack and the Manual and the Box ,Also the Antenna tube has Never been out of the Box 150.00 + shipping Use my email Please [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails FS/FT Like New Losi MINI T With Hop ups Cheap-mvc-142s.jpg  
Old 06-16-2004, 10:06 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up More Pics

More Pics Will Trade for a Millenium Charger + cash or a Millenium Pro + Little Cash , Also a Nice Motor Preferably New But if not + cash for a XXX-NT
Attached Thumbnails FS/FT Like New Losi MINI T With Hop ups Cheap-mvc-143s.jpg  
Old 06-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up If you want more Pics

Just email me Please [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails FS/FT Like New Losi MINI T With Hop ups Cheap-mvc-145s.jpg  
Old 06-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Still up for Grabs

This thing is Very Clean and Very Nice
Old 06-17-2004, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Watch the guy, I bought a Mini-T off him and it was junk, and not as stated, and all that was in the picture was not sent.
He said it would come with 4 batteries, he had upped it from 2 that was stated in the first ad, and sure it came with 4 batteries, two of which were flat pack AA style, of which were not in the configuration to work in a Mini-T and had some off the wall connector on them. Not even a day and the servo dies.
He tells me after I bitched about it in the beginning to send it back and he would send my money back, and I told him as soon as I saw some money back in my PayPal account of which I trusted him and sent the money in good faith, and it was going out on a Friday and going to see it by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Then he comes up with some story about the Post Office screwed up (sure probably his check to them bounced) as I didn't see the truck until Thursday.
If you buy stuff from him, hope you have better luck then I do. If it would have been off of E-Bay I would have given him a negative.
Old 06-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up This is What I wrote to the Him . I'm done being Mr Niceguy

Ya Know Send the Truck Back and I will Give you the Money Back . I have Never been So offended in my Life .That truck is in A1 Shape . And For the Batteries they AA Packs They Will fit in the Truck With Different Connectors , Just so you Know I finfished 5 in the A Main in Enfeild CT Which is Where all the Big Boys go . I would Like the Truck Back if you are not Happy with it . Honestly You apparently think it is Junk and you don't feel that you got your Moneys Worth .Please do me a Favor and Just send it Back .Thanks for your time
Old 06-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up I even gave him my cell Phone #

I'm sorry but this is Bullshit . Of me Being trashed , I have Plenty of feedback I'm done with this ROOKIE SHIT
Old 06-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey jfischer
This guy wey has been selling and trading rc's for years and has never sold anything that was junk. I saw the mini-t the weekend before he sold it to you and that thing was in mint condition. No need to lie about anything...Wey is one hell of a guy....Later
Old 06-17-2004, 04:58 PM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Mini-T

Would you do an even swap for a NOVAK Millenium version 1.20 w/ a 10amp power supply? LMK.

jfischer -
That's pretty weak bro. You don't trash anybody on there post. There's an area for that. Your not going to make any friends that way. You never know, the next person you talk smack about is the guy next to you. Lesson learned. If you have any doubt about a deal. Don't make it. Nuff said.

K1WEY - LMK if we can swap.
Old 06-17-2004, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Well is it a Millenium Pro

Sorry I can't see it Very Well if you Could send me a Pic Here on email where I can get a Better Eye On it . [email protected] I really Don't Need a Power Supply I have a Big one . Let me know Thanks Wey We could work Something out I'm Sure
Old 06-17-2004, 05:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Bud. I don't think you need to pipe in here, as it was between him and me, and what I got was not what I, or anyone where I call Mint. Everything on it was loose, and from what I have read on these and talked to everyone, this is called WEAR. Batteries, were not as told, shipped later then it was suppose to be, and he comes up with a story about the Post Office holding a package, when it was suppose to be sent Priority Mail.
SO, you buy all the stuff you want from him, I will tell the story the way it was. And I sent to him in good faith a PayPal, and asked him to do the same, and heard nothing, or any money sent to my account. And I sure as hell from reading of other stories of people dealing with him and not getting their money back in a prompt time, or the item being received as described.
It was a learning experience, done and over with and I won't buy anything else from him.

Originally posted by Cechinbass
Hey jfischer
This guy wey has been selling and trading rc's for years and has never sold anything that was junk. I saw the mini-t the weekend before he sold it to you and that thing was in mint condition. No need to lie about anything...Wey is one hell of a guy....Later
Old 06-17-2004, 05:56 PM
Tech Adept

Ummm, considering i sold the Mini-T to K1wey, i can guarantee its in the condition he described, if you don't believe him, u can talk to me personally. Look at the freakin pics! plus, the bumper is titanium, and it has titanium hinge pin braces F+R, heres a free bump bro.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default Thanks serpentsixty9

I appreciate it Man , I just Absolutely hate this . I really do I"m a Descent Guy , The Batteries will fit the Truck , Just Have to Figure them Different . It is not a big Deal He got a Great deal .He is Just Being Himself . I think I'm just going to Giv up doing this .It is Not Worth the Hassle anymore . I'm in the Middle Of Moving and I don't Have time to Hear all this . I try to treat Everyone Right But Like I said Before you can't Please them all .Worn out oh my good the Kids Might have Put maybe 12 = 15 Packs theu the truck ,You Just can't Please them all anymore
Old 06-17-2004, 06:49 PM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default CHARGER.

k1WEY-
CHECK YOUR EMAIL...
Old 06-17-2004, 07:14 PM
Tech Rookie

I also looked at the truck and it is in great shape and looked almost new.As for the batterys it is not a big deal to change a connector and I have run these batterys in BRP cars and they work great.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.