Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Caster Fusion EX-1 Pro 1/8th Scale 4wd Buggy Roller chasis >

Caster Fusion EX-1 Pro 1/8th Scale 4wd Buggy Roller chasis

Caster Fusion EX-1 Pro 1/8th Scale 4wd Buggy Roller chasis

Old 08-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Caster Fusion EX-1 Pro 1/8th Scale 4wd Buggy Roller chasis

I have a Caster EX-1 Pro roller chassis for sale. This buggy has only been track driven and has never been bashed. It is in good condition and comes with a second roller chassis that is disassembled for parts. So in other words you are getting 2 buggies for the price of 1. Also included is 2 sets of tires/wheels and 2 bodies. The buggies will come with all the extra parts I have minus electronics. Please PM for details. Asking $105 shipped for both and everything I have for them!! Thanks ** Also I tried posting a URL link to my ebay account so you can verify feedback but the site won't let me post it. I will email it to anyone interested so you can see I have a 100% positive feedback rating** ***SOLD***
Attached Thumbnails Caster Fusion EX-1 Pro 1/8th Scale 4wd Buggy Roller chasis-cat-005.jpg   Caster Fusion EX-1 Pro 1/8th Scale 4wd Buggy Roller chasis-cat-006.jpg   Caster Fusion EX-1 Pro 1/8th Scale 4wd Buggy Roller chasis-cat-007.jpg   Caster Fusion EX-1 Pro 1/8th Scale 4wd Buggy Roller chasis-cat-008.jpg  

Last edited by dbchaplin; 09-02-2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: price drop, SOLD
Old 08-31-2010, 07:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default price updated

Bump *price updated* make me an offer its ready to ship!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Caster

Bump Price lowered again. The price is flexible folks. I probably have more then what I'm asking just in new parts for this thing and it all comes with it. I also have a Mamba Monster 2650 and ESC that I would sell with it for $225 more. I would sell the whole setup with the 2 buggies, and motor and ESC for like $315 shipped. You can't hardly buy the motor and ESC for that price alone! All prices are flexible send me a PM. I'll ship the same day! unless the post office is closed then I'll ship first thing the next morning!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default caster

bump