Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTT 3 r/c for brushless setup

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Default WTT 3 r/c for brushless setup

The other day i got a warning from the Home Owners asociation stating that if i keep running my chainsaw they were going to fine me LOL (if you dont understand the chainsaw was my OFNA .26) I am trying to trade (3) vehicles for a brushless setup (entry level ok) but should be able to get something nice .(1) i have a T-MAXX 2.5 rtr with full set of integy piggybacks, stock and full set of pro-line wheels and tires four full sets of springs and a bunch of spare parts, top end only has about ten tanks through it (rich). (2) an older electric 4-tec rtr (would consider trading one vehicle for a velineon setup for the 4-tec) (3) OFNA ultra MBX rtr with newer top end have had this one for a while but motor is fresh and runs good may need little stuff like shock seals possibly brake disc. i will trade all three for a decent brushless buggy/truggy. something to rip around the house without upsetting the apparently early morning gardeners i seem to be surrounded by. REPLY TO [email protected]