Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
SALE OF EVERYTHING I HAVE- HUGE SAVINGS!!! >

SALE OF EVERYTHING I HAVE- HUGE SAVINGS!!!

SALE OF EVERYTHING I HAVE- HUGE SAVINGS!!!

Old 08-18-2010, 03:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Default SALE OF EVERYTHING I HAVE- HUGE SAVINGS!!!

1) Team Losi 8ight 2.0EU. Only raced at 2 club runs of 5 seven minute heats. comes with aluminium rear hubs, titanium shock stand offs, titanium hinge pin set, complete Lunsford titanium turnbuckle set. Ofcourse all the parts removed to replace with what is mentioned above are still in perfect condition and come with the car.

2) Car comes with Futabas top of the line servos. BLS 351 and BLS 352 digitall brushless servos, valued at $179 each if bought new

3) Futaba 4pk used for 6 months in very very very good condition and comes with Upgrade wrap, it also comes with the reciever.

4) AMB personal transponder also in very very good condition- 2 race meeting old as the car.

5) OS Speed Worlds edition purchased in march. Properly run in and has had no more than 4 litres of fuel put through it runs perfectly and comes with a OS 2060WC pipe that has only been used for 4 heats as i just replaced it as the other one broke. This engine has had only RB 30% nitro fuel through it to ensure quality. Comes with all the carb restrictors and spare exhaust gaskets.

6) 4 Nimh hump pack batteries. 2 are 1600mh and the other 2 are brand new Team orion 1900mh batteries bought of amain 3 weeks ago and never used.

7) 1 Losi screw set never opened

8) Proline pit mat

9) Hudy pit mat

10) Hudy 1/8th buggy car stand

11) Hudy 1/8th buggy/truggy set up station only used twice

12) Protek R/C 1/8th buggy hauler bag

13) 2 sets of Proline Caliber M3 premounts. One with 60% tread left, the other with 95% thread left. One set of brand new Hobao angle spike grass tires mounted on brand new AKA wheels with brand new aka foams

14) spare airbrushed losi 8ight 2.0 EU body

I would like $2000 o.n.o australian dollars. Plus $100 shipping for international buyers. everything will onsider selling bits and peices. pictures will be up later on tonight.

Reason for sale bought a motocorss bike so going to have a play with that now, and all the r/c stuff has to go.

Thanks