Wiki Posts
Search

WTT CRC, BMI 1/12, 3racing F109

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default WTT CRC, BMI 1/12, 3racing F109

Hey guys. I got these cars thinking I was going to race at my local track, but then as soon as I got them all ready, found out that they were ripping out the carpet and putting in a offroad track.

What I have here is a CRC 1/12 Carpet knife that will come with Novak GTX brushed ESC, JR's Z3650 Mini Digital high speed metal gear race servo, but NO receiver. A stock motor is also included. Car has only seen carpet and is in Mint condition. CLEAR unpainted body will be included, and also original box. I also have a bag full of used/unused tires that are still VERY usable. Front bumper can also be removed. , and comes with a bunch of different side adjustment springs.

Next up, is a BMI 1/12 conversion for the 12L4 that Wayne Gerber Jr, and Jason Breiner from BMI racing developed. Jason said "It was a T bar car and they are all very good. A 12L4 with this conversion was the highest quality car that money could buy at the time. All the manufacturers did make nice cars but this was a conversion with alot of cool features that other companies have followed. Dont be fooled by the age of the kit. You have an excellent car that will be easily top of the bunch with todays cars. I can sit here and try to sell you on the latest and greatest but i dont need to. You will really like the car." Car will come with a CLEAR unpainted body.

TRADED Lastly I have a 3racing F109 F1 car. Car was built but never raced. I drove it up and down my driveway right after I put it together, so there is a minor scrape or two on the bottom. Car will come as a ROLLER except that I will throw in a Novak Cyclone brushed ESC if you want. ESC is Perfect for the silver or black can motors that people run in these cars. Car will come with a CLEAR unpainted body with original box.

What I am looking to get is a FT RC10B4, a FT SC10, or a Tekin RS Pro/17.5 to fill my offroad fix. Please let me know what you have and maybe we can work out a deal

Last edited by bjholz; 08-12-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Prices?
Old 08-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Tech Addict

Prices are trade items
Old 08-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Tech Addict

Ttt