Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Misc. stuff I have left over

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Tech Adept

Arrow Misc. stuff I have left over

What ever you see in the picture. Duratrax glow ignitor w/ charger, fuel bottle, glow wrench, hobbico ignitor w/ charger, hobbico glow wrench, Ko Propo volt watcher (discontined), OS header, race port? works well with RS43, MSx3, and some other cars I forgot the name of....$40 shipped takes all.

Misc MTX2 Parts, complete set of rubber bearings, pinions set (forgot what is the teeths, caster clips, whatever you see... $7 shipped.

I'm retired from the hobby, so no trades please. I haven't been around for about a year and these parts is what I have laying around. I also have rare discontinued KAWADA rims and LS400gt body laying around. A full year of 1997 RCCA magazine (13 issues) if anyone is interested in that also. The mags are in super good condition, ask me for details. $35 shipped for mags, $85 shipped for rare rims and body.

Email: [email protected]
AIM: certifiedasskick
Old 06-04-2004, 01:40 PM
Tech Adept

Bump back up, all most go.
Old 06-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Tech Adept

I had a few request for picture of the rims, here is a link to a old post that I made. It should provide everyone with pictures and more info about the rims, body, and magazine. Feel free to email me with questions. Thanks!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=31012
Old 06-28-2004, 09:28 PM
Tech Adept

Back up, ALL MUST GO. Please email me with a RESONABLE offer. Feel free to email me, which is the faster way to get my reply. Thanks