Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Cheap, Hudy Lathe, Battery nurse, 18t ft, Pancars etc >

Cheap, Hudy Lathe, Battery nurse, 18t ft, Pancars etc

Cheap, Hudy Lathe, Battery nurse, 18t ft, Pancars etc

Old 07-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default Cheap, Hudy Lathe, Battery nurse, 18t ft, Pancars etc

Hey, I have a like new tekin battery nurse, it was 200 new. Make a reasonable offer.

(sale pending)Hudy uber comm lathe, not the $200 one. It was like 500 bucks, self feed sick version. It and the tool bit have never turned in anger. Make offer. say 150 bucks? obo

CEFX C12. chassis set. 20 bucks? more or less you pay for the box, shipping and a 20 bucks for the car. it ran maybe 10 laps and I pulled it.

CRC GEN X 12, standard gen x chassis set. cheap 50 bucks? new front end(thats how much the front end alone costs)

RC10L2 and rc10L. (one car sold)The L2 got me 6th place at nats the last time it was run. all nice stuff. Just no time or space for this stuff. 100 bucks for each 10L, L4 front end hardware with blue anodized hubs (new version that uses the D drive rings)Ti front turnbuckles and spiffy L2.5 rear end for using side shocks. Both cars will come with airtronics 94145 servos.

Crap ton of brushed motors mods, orion v2's with low / no time. Checkpoint 7x1 new motor, 8x1 arm new , and 9x1 new motor. Want a hot mod for 15 bucks each? lets do this. Stock and whatever box of pristine motors that haven't been touched.

brushless 18t 100 bucks. mamba brushless setup with low time and a crapload of upgrades. Mip diffs etc. factory team kit, with hitec servo etc.

old school battery boxes with pink foam inserts. u pay shipping +2 bucks (about what it costs me to ship it in gas and packageing)

help me help you, need to clear out storage

Also have original xx buggy. won many races with this thing back in the day. I think i even have a hydra drive.

12th mini maverick oval car, second at west coast oval nationals in like 2006, and one other race on it. 100 bucks? I have some aero 1 bodies to go with it for the cost of me digging through storage lol. 1 custom sick painted body.

Prices do not include shipping etc. Prices are based on face to face buy.

Last edited by rx7ttlm; 06-21-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Tech Elite

annual bump
Old 04-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default 10L

Still selling the 10L's. Thanks, Ed
Old 06-20-2013, 09:16 PM
Tech Elite

TTT
Old 06-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

ttt
Old Yesterday, 12:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Brushed motors

Originally Posted by rx7ttlm
Hey, I have a like new tekin battery nurse, it was 200 new. Make a reasonable offer.

(sale pending)Hudy uber comm lathe, not the $200 one. It was like 500 bucks, self feed sick version. It and the tool bit have never turned in anger. Make offer. say 150 bucks? obo

CEFX C12. chassis set. 20 bucks? more or less you pay for the box, shipping and a 20 bucks for the car. it ran maybe 10 laps and I pulled it.

CRC GEN X 12, standard gen x chassis set. cheap 50 bucks? new front end(thats how much the front end alone costs)

RC10L2 and rc10L. (one car sold)The L2 got me 6th place at nats the last time it was run. all nice stuff. Just no time or space for this stuff. 100 bucks for each 10L, L4 front end hardware with blue anodized hubs (new version that uses the D drive rings)Ti front turnbuckles and spiffy L2.5 rear end for using side shocks. Both cars will come with airtronics 94145 servos.

Crap ton of brushed motors mods, orion v2's with low / no time. Checkpoint 7x1 new motor, 8x1 arm new , and 9x1 new motor. Want a hot mod for 15 bucks each? lets do this. Stock and whatever box of pristine motors that haven't been touched.

brushless 18t 100 bucks. mamba brushless setup with low time and a crapload of upgrades. Mip diffs etc. factory team kit, with hitec servo etc.

old school battery boxes with pink foam inserts. u pay shipping +2 bucks (about what it costs me to ship it in gas and packageing)

help me help you, need to clear out storage

Also have original xx buggy. won many races with this thing back in the day. I think i even have a hydra drive.

12th mini maverick oval car, second at west coast oval nationals in like 2006, and one other race on it. 100 bucks? I have some aero 1 bodies to go with it for the cost of me digging through storage lol. 1 custom sick painted body.

Prices do not include shipping etc. Prices are based on face to face buy.
I dont suppose you still have any of them team orion v2 motors or check point.. or any cool old school motors for that lol.. long shot but I had to try... thanks