Wiki Posts
Search

FS: HPI Forza RTR W/ DS 2.0, Lipos, and Charger

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default FS: HPI Forza RTR W/ DS 2.0, Lipos, and Charger

Hey everyone I'm looking to sell off my R/C stuff. Just don't use it enough and there other things I would like to do with the money. I have a used HPI Vorza that I purchased and have used a total of maybe 8 Track days and a little backyard and parking lot racing here and there. The car shows some wear but nothing more than what a used 1/8th scale buggy should show. I do have a few extra parts for it. Wheel hub carriers, drive shafts, extra set of front springs that I had on the rear for a little bit, and some extra screws. The car is 100% working order and I just changed the oil in all three diffs, and changed the shock oil. With the car I will include two set of Proline Inside Jobs one soft and one medium with panther rims in black and PL rims in white. along with a set of switches on yellow spoke wheels. The switches are slicks now because I used them to parking lot race, but they get really sticky and work great. If anything the rims are still good. The body is a stock body painted pearl white but it has the Velcro mod and stays on great. It shows a little wear the back parts broken off but they all do that. The ESC is changed to a single wire set up instead of the two battery wire set up. This car is Plug in and GO ready. I'm also including my Spektrum DX 2.0 which is darn near brand new still has the plastic on the screen along with the receiver (already in the car). I can include the Box with it if you like. I also have 2 Turnigy 4500 35c Lipos one has never been used and one has been cycled 3 times. One of them is not pictured because my buddy just had them shipped to his house and I have yet to pick it up. And I also have 2 Zippy 5000 30c and an adapter to run it on the single wire. Along with the batteries I have a Turnigy charger with a 12v power source. It will charge the 4 cells at 3.5 amps and the 2 cell at 5.0 amps wile balancing them. All this stuff is about 6 months old and works great.

Here are a couple pictures of everything and a couple individual pictures. Everything in the pictures is what is included besides the extra Turnigy battery that I have that's not in the pictures.

I'm looking to get $700 O.B.O. shipped for everything. This is everything you need plus more to have a race ready 1/8th scale buggy. Buy it new for $700 and spend another $400 plus for everything else or get it a little used for $700 with everything you need and more.

My name is Kyle if you have any questions or offers feel free to throw them at me. I don't need to get rid of this stuff so if its not worth losing a ton of money I wont sell it. My email and paypal is [email protected] I will respond faster through here. My name on ebay is fritzkyle05 if you wanna check up on me. Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails FS: HPI Forza RTR W/ DS 2.0, Lipos, and Charger-img_1111.jpg   FS: HPI Forza RTR W/ DS 2.0, Lipos, and Charger-img_1119.jpg   FS: HPI Forza RTR W/ DS 2.0, Lipos, and Charger-img_1118.jpg   FS: HPI Forza RTR W/ DS 2.0, Lipos, and Charger-img_1115.jpg   FS: HPI Forza RTR W/ DS 2.0, Lipos, and Charger-img_1120.jpg  

Old 07-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Regular

Haha mods could you please change title to Vorza not Forza. Iv been playin Xbox 360 to much lol.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Regular

BUMP For the VORZA not the Forza.