Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
___===NICE used RC8 (b) buggy w/parts, servos, t-ponder, JP-3, and OFNA box===___ >

___===NICE used RC8 (b) buggy w/parts, servos, t-ponder, JP-3, and OFNA box===___

___===NICE used RC8 (b) buggy w/parts, servos, t-ponder, JP-3, and OFNA box===___

Old 06-29-2010, 11:04 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Arrow ___===NICE used RC8 (b) buggy w/parts, servos, t-ponder, JP-3, and OFNA box===___

I am selling my Factory Team RC8 (with B hopups) buggy.

I've had it for a season and a half now, and have replaced parts on it as needed. It is is excellent, race-ready condition...

These parts have only one raceday on them:

Center diff, rear diff, front cvd's, front pinion gear, rear wing, front and rear arms, rear wing, front caster blocks and bushings. All fluids have just two heats on them. Nothing is even close to worn out on this buggy. I am very picky about my stuff and keep it nice at all times. This buggy has NEVER had the 'rinse-off" cleaning method done to it! It was disassembled and cleaned properly after every race weekend.

It has the following hop-ups on it:

RC8B rear shock tower, front steering mod, battery mod, Associated big-bore shocks, rear aluminum d-plate, King headz steering knuckles, King Headz quick change engine mount, and Factory Team top plate. It has all the mods/upgrades that I felt were important.

I can sell it as a roller or as it sits in the pic. The two servos in it are Futaba 9351 digital servos (one servo sold!). Both of them are literally like new and still have the plastic on the nameplates....lol. The one on the throttle has one raceday on it, and the steering one has two heats on it since it was sent in and all the internals were replaced by Futaba. So needless to say, they really are like new! The transponder is SOLD!!! The stock clutch assembly and air filter assembly will be included. No body is included. The JP-3 pipe shows signs of normal use but still works fine. It will come with a set of about 60% AKA Cityblocks (soft) on white AKA wheels. The receiver pack is a 1400mah NiMh pack, and it works great.

There are two pics of parts for the buggy. These are all new in package. I sold alot of parts at the track last weekend, but this is what I have left. Still alot of parts!! I think you can see the pics good enough to tell what they are, but if you have questions just ask and I'll let ya know.

I also have an OFNA truggy starter box that I have been using for it. It is in excellent condition, and by far the best box available, in my opinion. It has the dual 775 motors in it, so it has all the power you could ever need. It comes with two 4200mah NiMh stick packs installed as well. They are in great shape too, and last seveal weekends before needing charged..--STARTER BOX SOLD!!

I will part it out or sell as a lot; doesn't matter to me. But parting it isn't as cheap as buying a lot of stuff, for obvious reasons.

If you want the rest of it (roller, pipe, receiver pack, and all the new in package parts) in one lump purchase, I would take---$225 shipped

If you want stuff parted out, let me know and we'll work out a price for what you want.

Buy more than one item and I can save you some money...

All prices are shipped to the lower 48 states. I will ship the cheapest method that I can find. If you want faster shipping, then you will need to pay for that. If YOU want insurance for your purchase, then once we get the total of your purchase I will send you a price for insurance and you can add that to your payment. I am NOT responsible for YOUR purchase once it leaves MY hands; I can't control the shipping companies actions.

If you buy something and pay for it with paypal, PLEASE do NOT send the payment as a gift or any other way than just paying for goods. I prefer to just pay the fees and keep it completely honest with paypal. Thanks!!

READ THIS....I accept paypal and POSTAL money orders ONLY as payment now. Too many scams/scammers around anymore....sorry! I ONLY ship to CONFIRMED paypal addresses, and, I ONLY ship to the lower 48 states. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Also, be sure to check the "old" trader feedback forum, if you are wondering about my honesty as a trader on here.....It will speak for itself.

Thanks a bunch!
Brad
Attached Thumbnails ___===NICE used RC8 (b) buggy w/parts, servos, t-ponder, JP-3, and OFNA box===___-bug1.jpg   ___===NICE used RC8 (b) buggy w/parts, servos, t-ponder, JP-3, and OFNA box===___-bug2.jpg   ___===NICE used RC8 (b) buggy w/parts, servos, t-ponder, JP-3, and OFNA box===___-parts1.jpg   ___===NICE used RC8 (b) buggy w/parts, servos, t-ponder, JP-3, and OFNA box===___-parts2.jpg   ___===NICE used RC8 (b) buggy w/parts, servos, t-ponder, JP-3, and OFNA box===___-starterbox.jpg  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 07-02-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Are you getting out brad???

You make me get a buggy and thisnis what you do??? Lol
Old 06-29-2010, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
Are you getting out brad???

You make me get a buggy and thisnis what you do??? Lol
Yeah, I knew when I went last weekend that it was my last race. It's been ALOT of fun, but it's time to move on to some other things in life. Sold a BUNCH of stuff at the race!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 12:23 PM

Forgot to mention that the receiver pack is a 1400mah NiMh hump pack. It's in great shape, too.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:27 PM

1 PM returned, 1 ignored. I am open to offers, but please keep them reasonable...

Some prices updated, too.

Thanks, Brad
Old 06-30-2010, 08:22 AM

Starter box sold--pending payment.

**edit**

Never heard back from him, so it is still for sale.

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 06-30-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Dont hesitate to deal with Brad here.... great guy, taks VERY good care of his stuff!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
Dont hesitate to deal with Brad here.... great guy, taks VERY good care of his stuff!
Thank you, Derek, I appeciate it!!

Also wanted to update that I haven't heard back from the guy about the starter box, so it is back up for sale!

Thanks, Brad
Old 06-30-2010, 06:08 PM

Sold some things locally today, I updated the listing...

Thanks, Brad
Old 07-01-2010, 07:32 AM

Starter box SOLD to BUDRACER1.

Thanks, Brad
Old 07-02-2010, 07:35 AM

One of the servos is sold!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:01 AM

Several items now sold and the listing has been updated.

I also updated the prices...let's get 'er sold!

Thanks, Brad
Old 07-02-2010, 06:59 PM

Well...last update and lower price. If I can't get this much out of the stuff then I'll just keep it.

$225 shipped for the roller (no electronics except receiver pack), pipe, and all new in package parts in the pic (except the Proline wrench).

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 07-02-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
Well...last update and lower price. If I can't get this much out of the stuff then I'll just keep it.

$225 shipped for the roller (no electronics except receiver pack), pipe, and all new in package parts in the pic (except the Proline wrench).
sold, paypal?
Old 07-03-2010, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by j_blaze14
sold, paypal?
SOLD---pending payment.

Thanks, Brad

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.