Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Nomadio Sensor 2.4 Ghz Radio System with 2 new Sensor kits + 1 used with telemetry >

Nomadio Sensor 2.4 Ghz Radio System with 2 new Sensor kits + 1 used with telemetry

Nomadio Sensor 2.4 Ghz Radio System with 2 new Sensor kits + 1 used with telemetry

Old 05-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Nomadio Sensor 2.4 Ghz Radio System w/ 2 new Sensor kits + 1 used with telemetry vz

I am having to sell my nomadio radio with two new sensor kits and one used kit.
I am selling a few of my other trucks also if you are interrested in looking at those also.
I have had this for 4 years and never had any trouble with it.It is one of the nicest radio controlers i have ever used.
I live in dallas texas and i can meet anytime if you would like to look at it.
I am asking $400.00 for everything.
or best offer.
If you are interrested please reply and i will get back to you with my number and we can talk.

thanks
Attached Thumbnails Nomadio Sensor 2.4 Ghz Radio System with 2 new Sensor kits + 1 used with telemetry-dsc03512.jpg   Nomadio Sensor 2.4 Ghz Radio System with 2 new Sensor kits + 1 used with telemetry-dsc03511.jpg  

Last edited by DRUNKEL; 05-25-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Still available? Would you be willing to sell one of the sensor kits separately? Let me know, very interested.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by DRUNKEL
I am having to sell my nomadio radio with two new sensor kits and one used kit.
I am selling a few of my other trucks also if you are interrested in looking at those also.
I have had this for 4 years and never had any trouble with it.It is one of the nicest radio controlers i have ever used.
I live in dallas texas and i can meet anytime if you would like to look at it.
="5"%I am asking $400.00 for everything.
or best offer.
If you are interrested please reply and i will get back to you with my number and we can talk.
thanks
Do you have any left to sell?
If you have any broken, I would also be interested.
I need the radio board, it doesn't matter if the screen doesn't work or it has broken steering wheel or throttle.