Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Forsale "HPI HELLFIRE" in mint condition > Forsale "HPI HELLFIRE" in mint condition

Forsale "HPI HELLFIRE" in mint condition

Reply

Old 05-23-2010, 07:26 AM
  #1  
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Thumbs up Forsale "HPI HELLFIRE" in mint condition

Awesome Hellfire in like new condition. I bought this car 1 year ago, I went through 3/4 of a gallon the engine brokein very nice. This car can compete with the best and win. It is all stock. The body has a little scratches on it very little. I paid $650.00 for it to compete it is a rtr. Since then I am getting out of the hobby for a little wile. First $500.00 takes it. For serious people only please e-mail me at [email protected] HPI Racing has added a completely new 1/8th scale truck to its market leading monster truck line up.

The new Hellfire is designed from scratch with only one goal: maximum performance in all conditions! No compromise - the Hellfire is not a converted buggy or tuned up monster truck. It is purpose built to be faster and give better handling than any other competitive truck.


A high level of attention to detail is paid in every area. HPI designers strove to increase performance, reduce maintenance and simplify chassis adjustments. The result is a new definition for "performance truck".

Optimum Agility and Handling
Hellfire features all-new suspension and steering geometries specially designed for best performance with big truck wheels and on rough terrain.

A very low center of gravity gives increased responsiveness and better chassis balance.
ajsebar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:11 AM
  #2  
Tech Master
iTrader: (47)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,807
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Thanks for getting me in a good mood this morning.
It's great to wake up and read a good joke. LMAO...........
rageworks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:44 AM
  #3  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
RC-ZOMBIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Insane Asylum, Pa
Posts: 1,376
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ajsebar View Post
Awesome Hellfire in like new condition. I bought this car 1 year ago, I went through 3/4 of a gallon the engine brokein very nice. This car can compete with the best and win. It is all stock. The body has a little scratches on it very little. I paid $650.00 for it to compete it is a rtr. Since then I am getting out of the hobby for a little wile. First $500.00 takes it. For serious people only please e-mail me at [email protected] HPI Racing has added a completely new 1/8th scale truck to its market leading monster truck line up.

The new Hellfire is designed from scratch with only one goal: maximum performance in all conditions! No compromise - the Hellfire is not a converted buggy or tuned up monster truck. It is purpose built to be faster and give better handling than any other competitive truck.


A high level of attention to detail is paid in every area. HPI designers strove to increase performance, reduce maintenance and simplify chassis adjustments. The result is a new definition for "performance truck".

Optimum Agility and Handling
Hellfire features all-new suspension and steering geometries specially designed for best performance with big truck wheels and on rough terrain.

A very low center of gravity gives increased responsiveness and better chassis balance.
Might want to try the for sale thread. The hellfire is discontinued be lucky to get $200 for it
RC-ZOMBIE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:18 AM
  #4  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (8)
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,484
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rageworks View Post
Thanks for getting me in a good mood this morning.
It's great to wake up and real a good joke. LMAO...........
Funny stuff for sure.
Integra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:00 AM
  #5  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
NitroFreakManHo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Upstairs, Canada
Posts: 1,142
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Sounds like an old advertisement.
NitroFreakManHo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:03 AM
  #6  
Tech Master
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,360
Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ajsebar View Post
Awesome Hellfire in like new condition. I bought this car 1 year ago, I went through 3/4 of a gallon the engine brokein very nice. This car can compete with the best and win. It is all stock. The body has a little scratches on it very little. I paid $650.00 for it to compete it is a rtr. Since then I am getting out of the hobby for a little wile. First $500.00 takes it. For serious people only please e-mail me at [email protected] HPI Racing has added a completely new 1/8th scale truck to its market leading monster truck line up.

The new Hellfire is designed from scratch with only one goal: maximum performance in all conditions! No compromise - the Hellfire is not a converted buggy or tuned up monster truck. It is purpose built to be faster and give better handling than any other competitive truck.


A high level of attention to detail is paid in every area. HPI designers strove to increase performance, reduce maintenance and simplify chassis adjustments. The result is a new definition for "performance truck".

Optimum Agility and Handling
Hellfire features all-new suspension and steering geometries specially designed for best performance with big truck wheels and on rough terrain.

A very low center of gravity gives increased responsiveness and better chassis balance.
brother what kind of stuff are you smoking?
rcdude236 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:26 PM
  #7  
Tech Master
iTrader: (114)
 
2fst2c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Martin, MI
Posts: 1,939
Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)
Default

Almost makes me want to sell my 808 and buy it!
2fst2c is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:31 PM
  #8  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,657
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

i will trade one of my mbx 6's for it. I will include a ninja and some hitec's. Heck, i will even throw in my bce chassis
dreaux is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:21 PM
  #9  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Albany Ga
Posts: 99
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

He's an AOL user too, what can we actually expect?
Wrencher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:10 PM
  #10  
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by Wrencher View Post
He's an AOL user too, what can we actually expect?
take it easy over here. what's up with all this anger towards me!!!!!!!!!
ajsebar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:28 PM
  #11  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (8)
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,484
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ajsebar View Post
take it easy over here. what's up with all this anger towards me!!!!!!!!!


Too funny
Integra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:31 PM
  #12  
Tech Master
iTrader: (73)
 
modified763's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Posts: 1,063
Trader Rating: 73 (97%+)
Default

Easy guys. I owned one myself, so I know how "durable" haha, they can be. But really, the price should come down.
modified763 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:21 PM
  #13  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (37)
 
omenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Gresham Or
Posts: 940
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

jeez guys way to rip on a new guy you guys can be so vicious.you cant just politely tell him that he is a bit off with his price. i have owned one of these and it is a great kit wooped many a losi 8ight and mugens with it. ajsebar hpi did discontinue it though and it was not real popular when it first came out. if you want to get any bites on it with this crowd your going to have to come way down in price. you might want to put it up on ebay you will probaby have way better luck there. also pics would greatly help you.
omenwolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:40 PM
  #14  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (128)
 
English365's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 3,155
Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)
Default

Ill trade you my D8 and D8T both ith vspecs, with jr 9100t and s in both, with m11

Also will through in my 2.0 race roller, and mise well through in my other 2.o rtr that i play with )))And ill trade you a hell fire ss thats laying around, so your getting 5 cars for 1 please man
English365 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:43 PM
  #15  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (64)
 
mustangfan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: springfield missouri
Posts: 720
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Default

i think you made your point guys....
mustangfan2000 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service