Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Trade my X-Ray T2 for Tamiya Touring Car or other... >

Trade my X-Ray T2 for Tamiya Touring Car or other...

Trade my X-Ray T2 for Tamiya Touring Car or other...

Old 05-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Trade my X-Ray T2 for Tamiya Touring Car or other...

I have a lightly used X-Ray T2 (2006) that I never have time to run anymore.

The car has the usual small scratches on bottom of chassis, but no major crashes or damage.

I can get into details/pics if anyone is interested in doing a trade. I prefer to do a local trade if possible.

I live very close to the Tamiya USA track in Aliso Viejo, and run my F1s there all the time. Problem is, I can't run the X-Ray there so....

I would like to trade my X-Ray T2 for a comparable Tamiya Touring Car of similar vintage and quality. That way I can run at Tamiya when I take my F1s to play.

I have a ton of (unopened) spare parts for the X-Ray, and it is lightly used on pavement. I can trade as a roller, or with electronics/motor, depending on offers or needs.

Just looking for a reasonably fair trade for something I can use. Other Tamiya cars also considered.

I am also looking for a DX6i or DX7 or JR (aircraft) Tx if you have one to trade. Planes/Helis also considered.

Located in Orange County, CA.

Thanks!

Last edited by Arthur Burns; 05-04-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I do also have a bunch of unopened spare parts. Anyone want to see pics? Can meet you at Tamiya track if interested in a trade. Will also consider a sale. Not using the T2 at all.