Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: TRAXXAS Stampede vxl WITH lipos

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Default FS: TRAXXAS Stampede vxl WITH lipos

ok folks, since i've moved onto the wonderful world of nitro, i havent hardly touched my beloved stampede. it has various new goodies such as front bumper, body mounts, and trans cover (rpm). tread on the tires is still very good, but a couple of them have come unglued at certain parts on the wheel (not completely unglued). also has the updated vxl esc from traxxas. i sent in my old one and $30 or so and they sent me the new one. as i've broken parts through the many hours of bashing, i've upgraded each time. needless to say, i dont break many parts anymore lol. this truck can stand up to one heck of a beating! for proof, take this vid a buddy shot of one of our other friends (driving the rustler) and myself (driving this truck that is for sale)...

Edit: got the message that I can't post url's yet, but if you want to see the vid search collinsgto on YouTube and look for the "bashfest" video.

what you hear rattling is the body. i made the holes just a tad too big and the body does rattle a little on the posts. and that brings me to another point. the body is simply a basher body. painted black with nothing special. it DOES have a few cracks, mainly at two of the corners of the truck. i've tried to take as detailed pics as i possibly can with an iphone, everything from the unglued spots of the tires to the cracked corner of the body. also before i forget, you'll see a little bit of brown duct tape in teh picture. that is because the motor protector broke and i never replaced it, but my make shift fix hasnt let go since i did it so i didnt worry about it.

also, included with the truck are 3 batteries. two of them are the venom 11.1v 5400 mah lipo's. i normally get at least 30 minutes of run time on each one. many times i get upwards of 40-45 minutes on these lipos. i'm also including a venom 8.4v hump pack (nimh) which i forgot to get a pic of, but this is the only truck i have that can use it, so i'll include it.

the truck DOES come with rx/tx BUT i'm using the crystals in another truck, so you WILL need crystals.

you will also need pins for teh front wheels. the hexes are there, but its hard to tighten all the way without the pins.

does NOT come with carger for the lipos, as i need my charger for other things.

other than those couple items, this truck is RTR and ready to bash! i just put on a new antenna tube and it will come with body clips. i'm only stating this because they're not pictured, but are included. very minimal investment is needed to get this thing stomping!

i think i've incuded everything i wanted to, but if i remember something later, i'll put it here. anyway, on to the pics!

Edit x2: again, can't link pics yet cause of my low post count, but search for collinsgto on photobucket and you can click view this users album and see the pics. They're the most recent ones uploaded. Sorry, I tried to post them directly but it wouldn't let me.

asking $250 firm

only trade I'm really interested in is a mini e-revo vxl IF the deal is right.
Attached Thumbnails FS: TRAXXAS Stampede vxl WITH lipos-pede1.jpg   FS: TRAXXAS Stampede vxl WITH lipos-pede2.jpg   FS: TRAXXAS Stampede vxl WITH lipos-pede3.jpg   FS: TRAXXAS Stampede vxl WITH lipos-pede4.jpg  

Last edited by CollinsGTO; 04-12-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Initiate

monday bump. just put a back through it and jeez it still runs like a champ! this is a great truck and crazy fast! would make an excellent first truck for somebody because you can charge up a lipo pack, put the esc on training mode (only accepts up to half throttle) to get used to it. then when you're handling it well, take it off training mode and its MUCH faster and doesnt cost you anything extra for the extra speed/torque!

i know somebody can make a good home for this truck.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Pede is gone!!