Wiki Posts
Search

2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 09:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default 2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade

Have up for grabs 2 kysoho half eight st nitros. One is brand new in box(never seen fuel). Other has had a half gallon used and has plenty of upgrades. Im selling because I just bought a losi muggy and I drive that more than these.

Brand new in box, only opened and looked at. Never seen any fuel. It is a rtr version with the sirio .09 motor. Comes with, truck, starter box, radio, and extra parts. Looking to get 220 shipped. (Last 2 pics)

Used. Includes truck, radio, starterbox, and spare parts. Has half a gallon nitro through the motor and has good compression. Recently taken apart and redid the front and rear diffs and redid the shocks as well. Hasnt been driven since reassembled. Has brand new tires and rims installed. Any questions feel free to ask. Looking for 160 shipped. (first 3 pics)

Has the following aluminum upgrades.

Front/rear a arms, front/rear shock towers, rear wing mount, front knuckle, kingpins, front bumper, front c hub, rear knuckle, threaded shocks front/rear. Also has upgraded front drive shafts and front brake kit.

Need to sell asap, make an offer and I may except. thanks

Also may trade both for a revo 3.3 or e revo. But open to other offers as well.
I dont have any feedback on here as I just opened an account a month ago, but I just hit 200 feedback on ebay with a rating of 100%
Attached Thumbnails 2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade-0303002124.jpg   2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade-0303002123a.jpg   2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade-0303002121.jpg   2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade-0319002003.jpg   2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade-0319002004.jpg  

Old 03-27-2010, 09:27 AM
Tech Adept

Pics to show what they come with. (also new inferno comes in retail box with all paperwork..

First 2 are new inferno, last pic is used.
Attached Thumbnails 2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade-0319002005.jpg   2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade-0315001606a.jpg   2 kyosho half eight nitro st for sale or trade-0315001607.jpg  
Old 03-31-2010, 08:28 PM
Tech Adept

Alright need to sell asap, cant go much lower but I need to sell. I had a bad deal go through with a member badasslast4x4 and my credit card company said they wont refund my money. Check out the trader rating threads. Accepting offers as I am going to be getting my mastercard bill real soon. thanks

Last edited by jprochnow; 04-05-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Tech Adept

bump to top, will trade both for a nice revo