RTR Hopped Up Emaxx for sale/trade

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RTR Hopped Up Emaxx for sale/trade

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default RTR Hopped Up Emaxx for sale/trade PRICE LOWERED!

Hey guys-
I am trying to sell or trade this truck for my little brother. Since he is only 15 and doesn't have access to these sites, I am doing it for him. He wants to sell or trade his hopped up E-Maxx. Here it what hop ups it has:
-The EVX was replaced with an M-Tronics Super E-Truck Waterproof ESC
-Blue Aluminum Shock Towers
-Blue Aluminum Skid Plates
-Blue Motor Heat Sinks
-Military Hummer Body painted purple (very nice body)
-Will Include Stock EVX (untested)
-Stock Radio Gear and Motors

The truck is ready to run but doens't go forward for some reason. The ESC isn't bad, it's one of the best you can buy, it just needs someone knowledgeable. Worked great when it did run forward, then my brother messed with the ESC settings and can't get it to go back into forward as he lost the ESC manual and can't remember what he did.

We have gotten into buggy racing/bashing and so he wants to trade for a good buggy (hop ups preferred) that is RTR. Let him know what you have by emailing me at [email protected]

Price wise I think that $250 plus shipping is more than fair being as though the ESC is worth $120 at least. He really wants to trade more, but will sell outright as well. Pics are available just email me for them.

Thanks
Johnny

Last edited by JohnnyB217; 04-13-2004 at 03:35 PM.