Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
$210.00 Special Team Edition Clockwork JL .21 >

$210.00 Special Team Edition Clockwork JL .21

$210.00 Special Team Edition Clockwork JL .21

Old 03-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default $210.00 Special Team Edition Clockwork JL .21

I am offering a special Team Edition OFNA JL .21 ....This engine comes with the sleeve and piston hand matched, so there is almost zero breakin required... it will need to have the bearings heat cycled and after that the engine will be track ready ..no messy breakin, no waiting 2 gallons for the engine to drop its nuts..this engine will be ready to rip right out of my shop... with the fitted piston the engine will make more power and RPM then a traditionally broken in engine, as well it will run cooler due to the lower friction... Another added bonus is that the internals do not have to go thru the stresses of breakin... which means less wear on your rod, bearings and crankpin...... My engine will run like Clockwork from start to finish.......... As well as another added bonus is I will be offering 1 sleeve resizing to all my customers on the engine they buy from me....... I will also be offering these as combo packages with pipes, clutches and engine heaters

* This is not a modified engine, this is a stock engine that has been hand fitted to have better tolerances....
* As an option I will also offer to mill the carburetor to accept Novarossi inserts at no extra charge, but the inserts are no included !

The JL .21 is the identical engine internally as the RB Killer 9...it is a 5+2 port long stroke .21....it has a very smooth powerful powerband with a killer top end... it is very easily capable of 10 minute runtimes.... replacement rods only cost $20.00 ...it has a hard billet piston and a heavy duty beefy crankpin, so expect great engine life from it..... This is an extremely easy to tune engine, it has a massive tuning window that I feel even a rookie could figure out....It is the easiest to use race engine I have ever encountered..it idles like a champ, it comes down instantly to a low idle off a high speed pass....in general a great engine...... performance wise expect power on par with any of todays top .21's..it has a very smooth predictable trigger feel, but it has tons of power when you need it..

* I will also offer the option for ceramic bearings, price depending on bearing choice

here are some internal shots of the engine

please forward any inquiries to [email protected]