Search

WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit

Sold!

-I have a mini Revo roller for sale in very good shape. Only electric item is the steering servo. Body is in good shape and Wing is a little bent. $125 shipped.

-Comes with 4 batteries 2 TrueRC 2100 lipos and 2 traxxas batteries. I have not ran either of the batteries in a few months because my esc or motor kept acting up then my diffs went bad. I have charged the lipos about once a month over the past 4 to 5 months. I charged them to a full charge each time not realizing I was supposed to charge them to somewhere in the middle. They are not puffed in any way and I bought them directly from the owner of TrueRC back over the summer at a track in Elk Grove Village near Chicago brand new. I am confident the cells are good. Total of about 6 runs on both lipo packs bashing moderately at a track. Total of about 10 runs on the traxxas batteries bashing and speed runs. I did the solder job on the lipos myself when I added traxxas connectors so it will not look like a factory job but it is a good solder. $50 Shipped

-The diffs need to be rebuilt, I have both the front and rear replacement diffs NIP. I was gonna do the rebuild myself but I decided against it since most folks like to shim these a certain way.

-I have a extra pinion NIP

-I'll sell the Motor/esc for $50 additional. I don't know which has the issue of not working and I'm to lazy to figure it out cause i'm working on my Losi 8ight truggy conversion. ***If both are bad I'll give you the $50 back you just pay for return shipping*** is this a deal... maybe, maybe not.

-Plus the few misc tools and stuff that I have

-I'll trade for a good RX/TX, Tekin RX8, MMM, Emaxx, RC10T4 type vehicle, 1/10 Revo roller, 1/8 truggy roller. Make an offer!

Everything as a package $175 shipped

P.S. No TX/RX
More pics in next post

I am new to this forum but I have absolutely perfect feedback as a buyer and seller on Traxxas (Member for about 3 years) and Ebay. My names are Rich Racer, and richracer2 respectively.
Attached Thumbnails WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit-1.jpg   WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit-2.jpg   WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit-3.jpg   WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit-4.jpg   WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit-5.jpg  

Last edited by richracer2; 03-09-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Added feedback status and WTT
Old 03-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

More Pics
Attached Thumbnails WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit-6.jpg   WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit-7.jpg   WTT/WTS Mini Revo Roller/TrueRC Lipo/Diff rebuild kit-8.jpg  
Old 03-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

is all sold?
pm me if not