Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
NEW HPI MT2 3.0 in Kit form! >

NEW HPI MT2 3.0 in Kit form!

NEW HPI MT2 3.0 in Kit form!

Old 03-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default NEW HPI MT2 3.0 in Kit form!

Hello! I have a HPI MT2 3.0 for sale! This is in a "kit" form because I bought each and every piece on ebay individually. The reason for doing this is because I was going to make this into an electric(I'm not a fan of Nitro). This was BEFORE Traxxas introduced their Slash 4x4. It's been over a year since I bought this stuff but if I remember correctly, you'll need:

1. A Nitro Engine

2. A fuel tank and lines

3. The clutch/pinion assembly

4. A steering servo

5. A throttle/brake servo

6. A body

I am not POSITIVE but I am sure that this is fairly close to what you'll need to finish it. Everything is NEW and UNUSED. I did disassemble the front/rear diffs to install synthetic grease. This has been stored in my pet/smoke-free, temperature controlled shop. Otherwise, nothing has been touched. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

I ship to domestic USA ONLY! It all fits nicely in a flat-rate priority large box which I will insure/track/ship for $15. If you want me to assemble it, it will not fit in the flat-rate box and shipping will be $20(takes the fun out of it for you, I think).

This will cost you $325 plus freight brand new! I've watched auctions on the body, engine, servos, etc. and I know approximately how much it will take to finish this. $200(pay pal) will get you FREE shipping/insurance/delivery confirmation. I may be new here....but my feedback is 100% under the same name on Ebay/RCUniverse/Traxxas Forums/RCJunkyard.

I may trade but you MUST be verifiable and trustworthy!!! Trades considered are 2 RTR Rustlers in GOOD shape, Academy GV2 cars/parts, nice brushless setup.....that will get it started. You will be required to show me good pics of what you are offering! I will ignore lowballers....if you don't like the price....then move on in peace. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails NEW HPI MT2 3.0 in Kit form!-img_5249.jpg   NEW HPI MT2 3.0 in Kit form!-img_5251.jpg   NEW HPI MT2 3.0 in Kit form!-img_5252.jpg   NEW HPI MT2 3.0 in Kit form!-img_5253.jpg   NEW HPI MT2 3.0 in Kit form!-img_5254.jpg  

Last edited by ob1n; 03-03-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Great deal here!