Wiki Posts
Search

FS MRC 977 Charger**Cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Exclamation FS MRC 977 Charger**Cheap!

Up for sale here is a great condition MRC super brain 977 charger. The power supply is not included so it will have to be hooked up your own. All the connectors will be included (the connector to the power supply is not picture but will be included) It will be shipped in the box, and i will browse my manulas for the literature.

Specs: (from MRC Website)
This AC/DC charger with dual output and discharge function starts where other chargers can only hope to get to. Feature rich, yet very affordable, its US Patent 6,218,808 B1 MicroPeak technology safely and effortlessly charges and discharges 1-8 cell nickel cadmium, nickel metal-hydride batteries as well as gel-cell, and lead acid batteries. A special, practically “foolproof” setting for 1-3 cell lithium ion /polymer batteries makes it safe & easy to put maximum energy back into your packs.

The big 10 Amp AC power supply and the Super Brain 977 are both fan cooled to keep components cool during continuous charging cycles. Simultaneous charging & discharging of dissimilar packs has been carried over from MRC’s highly successful Super Brain 969; charge two batteries at the same time – even if they are different voltages and/or battery types. The discharge function allows you to get the most out of your batteries, increasing battery life and thereby saving the cost of purchasing new batteries.

The large LCD display puts a wealth of information at your fingertips: battery status, battery voltage, charge rate, peak threshold in mV, capacity in MAh, number of cells in the pack, and charging time in minutes. The 977’s selectable charge rate with 0.10 amp increments allows you to use charge rates from 0.20 amps all the way up to a powerful 5.0 amps (2.5 amps for LiPo). Similarly, you can select an appropriate and safe discharge rate with 0.10 amp increments from 0.20 down to a rapid 4.0 amps. The peak threshold can be selected in 5mV increments from 5 to 50 mV.

The Super Brain 977 uses Digital Signal Processing to filter out noise and provide a high level of measurement accuracy and along with its 12-bit Analog to Digital converter the chargers measurement resolution is always first rate.

-AC/DC delta peak charger with patented MicroPeak Technology
-Dual independent outputs for added versatility
-Discharge function allows you to get the most out of your batteries
-Large LCD screen shows: battery voltage, charge rate, peak threshold, capacity, number of cells in pack & elapsed time
-Charges NiCd, NiMH, Li & Pb batteries
-For 1~8 cells any capacity battery
-Selectable charge rate with 0.1 amp increments
-Selectable delta peak voltage thresholds in 5mV increments
-Cooling fan keeps components cool for continuous charging
-12-bit Analog-to-Digital converter greatly improves measurement resolution
-Digital Signal Processing filters out noise and improves voltage accuracy

Pics:

Price: Asking $25 plus shipping OBO

Prices are semi-negotiable. Shipping will be USPS flat rate with tracking. Canada Shipping must be payed by the buyer. I will not sell to anyone outside the 50 States or Canada. All items sold as is due to the nature of this hobby.

If you have questions I can be contacted in all all of the following ways:

-PM me here
-Email me @ [email protected]
-PM me or Email me for my cell phone # to text or call

Last edited by MIcro-T Master; 02-27-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Addict

Bump
Old 02-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

BUMP
Old 02-27-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Addict

Bump, price lowered to $25 Lets get this outta here