R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   FT B4 ... IMMACULATE!! ... All NEW Parts Included!! ... $159 SHIPPED!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/370756-ft-b4-immaculate-all-new-parts-included-%24159-shipped.html)

tomkatn 02-14-2010 06:42 PM

FT B4 ... SOLD!! PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED!!

4 Attachment(s)
This is the last of my three meticulously maintained FACTORY TEAM B4's ... although the last two were absolutely spotless, this FT ride may be the best of the three. This car is AT LEAST 75-80% BRAND NEW, including a NEW FT chassis plate, arms, towers, body, etc. that have never seen a track, of any type, let alone any dirt!! ... This FT ride comes with TWO complete sets of 'like new' tires mounted on rims. It also comes with a new 87 and 81 tooth spur to complement the mounted 84 tooth between the newer slipper pads. It includes two perfect Team Associated gear covers, both clear and black ... You will also see new blue anodized aluminum shock caps atop the FT threaded shock bodies, and the optional blue anodized FT thumbscrews secure the perfect FT graphite battery strap. This buggy also sports the desireable FT blue anodized, drilled and tapped front trailing axles, as well as a brand new Team Associated prepared B4 body. This car is beyond SPOTLESS clean!!

There is also a Team Associated B4 FACTORY TEAM box available, as well as an owners manual that is also spotless!

PARTS!!! ... not only does this sale include everything above, along with the couple pair of gently used arms pictured with the buggy (two front, two rear) ... it also includes EVERYTHING in the collage of parts pics that follow!! ... and, EVERY PART IN THE PARTS LOT PIC is BRAND NEW!! ... there is NOT A USED PART in the lot, with many still attached to the parts tree!! ...

Again, this sale includes EVERYTHING shown in the pictures ... SHIPPED!!

tomkatn 02-14-2010 06:46 PM

more pics ...

5 Attachment(s)
There is even a pair of BRAND NEW AE front ribs, part #9591 with foam inserts NIP, as well as an unopened bag of AE tools included!!

tomkatn 02-14-2010 07:00 PM

and the parts lot ...

5 Attachment(s)
... again, these are ALL BRAND NEW, carbon and composite components included here ... thank you

tomkatn 02-14-2010 07:18 PM

New parts ...

I just did a quick calculation ... there is over $65 in the BRAND NEW parts lot alone ...

Jimmy Avila 02-14-2010 07:34 PM

Bump for a clean buggy and a good deal!:cool:

tomkatn 02-14-2010 07:58 PM

Splitting ??

Thanks, Jimmy .. your right, they dont get any cleaner :)

I have had inquiries as to whether or not I would split the lot up ... its possible, run what you have in mind by me via PM and we can certainly discuss it ... thank you

440swinger-kid 02-14-2010 08:16 PM

wow dang it I just got a kit from on here with lots of stuff but man wish I had this FT and dang that thing is spotless.... this will be sold asap :nod:

tomkatn 02-15-2010 08:11 AM

Tires ...

I had an inquiry as to what rear tires were included in the sale ... there is an excellent pair of J Concept Bar Codes on the car in the pictures, and the other mounted pair of rears is an equally good pair of Pro-Line Holeshots .. thanks for your inquiry!

harvell42 02-15-2010 08:51 AM

pm sent

440swinger-kid 02-15-2010 10:01 AM

Some one jump on this it is a great deal and is super clean with tons of back up parts.......

tomkatn 02-15-2010 11:58 AM

trades ...

I have had a couple inquiries as to whether or not I would be interested in trades for this package ... sorry, but I am getting completely out, so other than a roofer wanting to work on my house ... that would be a no ... thanks for the inquiries though ...

tomkatn 02-15-2010 05:48 PM

NEW PRICE!! ... $149 SHIPPED !!

a couple of offers, and several trade inquiries later ... I am lowering the price of the entire package shipped to the lower 48 only please ... new price is for EVERYTHING pictured .... continue to make offers if you only desire a portion ... thank you

tomkatn 02-15-2010 06:03 PM

Bottom ...

2 Attachment(s)
I had an inquiry requesting to see the bottom of the chassis ... here you go ...

flame56mx 02-15-2010 06:11 PM

Hey Tom, are the JC bar codes gold or blue?

rkj4243 02-15-2010 06:13 PM

B4

PM sent