RC Cars for Sale!!

Old 03-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RC Cars for Sale!!

I merely have time to drive my cars any more. I have decided to keep my NIB and let most of my touring cars go. Pictures will be up as soon as I figure out the monkey on my new digital cam. Shipping cost is not included

Here goes:

1) The original Tamiya TB Evolution. No electronics except a P2K to hold the pinion. A set of medium foams with Proline Wabash rimsand used up stock Tamiya A with stock white rims. Box and all the parts that came with the kit. $150+shipping

2) Tamiya TA03F with double deck FRP and the top deck has been replaced with CF. Decent condition and very driveable. It's missing the pinion cover on the gearbox. It comes with an extra pinion and aluminum plate that acts like heat sink. Universals all around. $80+ shipping

Comes with extra parts that can be use in conjunction with:

3) Tamiya TA03R TRF edition. Good driveable condition. Battle scars on the front end because on its maiden race some idiot drove through the left side and broke the inner upper arm mount. Universal fronts, ball bearing steering, light weight aluminum (blue) rear dogbones. Also comes with the wide rear axles. Used bumper included. Front one way installed. Missing front sway bar. $150+shipping

The cars will come as is where the picture, once it is up, will show exactly what I told you.

More to come.

Please pm me for any questions other than the pictures.

Last edited by fabolousRC; 03-29-2004 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-29-2004, 01:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

No Trades and Money Orders only.

Thank you!
Old 03-30-2004, 07:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

anyone?