Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have 2 jammin x1 truggys and a jammin x1 buggy to sell

The first is a jammin x1 truggy pro kit roller does come with motor on it lrp 28, with 7 sets of tires and a complete extra truggy taken apart for parts pro kit x1 asking $175 shipped Or make offer

The second is a Jammin x1 truggy pro kit come with a AE 28 motor, 2 airtronics servos both are 94358 , Airtronics M8 radio novak synthesized asking $325 SOLD

The third is a Jammin x1pro kit buggy roller asking $85 shipped SOLD

Also looking to trade for a SC10 or DX3R or RC8/RC8T parts

Will post more pics up of the 2nd truggy.

Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0500.jpg   Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0501.jpg   Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0502.jpg  

• buggy

Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0503.jpg   Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0504.jpg  

• truggy with M8

Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0505.jpg   Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0506.jpg  

• bump
  • PM sent
  • Interested in a trade? Your Jammin with M-8 for my Traxxas Slayer. It's posted for sale if your interested.
  • not really looking for a slayer thanks tho
  • could you send a couple pics of the chassis underside to [email protected] ?
  • sorry, for the buggy
  • pics sent
  • here are a few more of the buggy, I will post some tomorrow of the truggys

Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0520.jpg   Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0511.jpg   Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0517.jpg  

• Is the buggy still available?
  • Buggy is sold

still have to get some more pics up
  • few pics of the truggy make some offers or trade offers. would like to see it gone.

Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0570.jpg   Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0571.jpg  

• here are a few of the rtr truggy

Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0574.jpg   Jammin Sale Out and tire lot priced to go-photo0575.jpg