For Sale: Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS >

For Sale: Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS

For Sale: Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS

Old 01-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default For Sale: Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS

SOLD!!

I’m selling a very lightly used Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 FS 4wd buggy. The buggy has been used for only 4 months on an indoor clay track, and as you can see from the pictures is in excellent condition. The front and rear diffs were rebuilt two races ago. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this vehicle. Nothing bent, stripped, or jerry-rigged in any way, shape or form. Every nut, bolt and screw is factory length and pitch and are in the right places. As you can see from the pictures, the outdrives both front and rear are in excellent condition, they are not slopped by the drive shafts at all. It has a metal chassis brace, custom carbon fibre lipo battery straps, the battery posts have been shimmed to fit a Lipo hard care battery, it has the blue aluminum lock nut hex adapters on the front and rear axles, and a nice custom painted body.

The car will come without any of the electronics. I repeat, no servo, no speed control, no receiver, no personal transponder and no motor. I will not sell any of the electronics in the picture separately because I intend to use them in my new 4wd Corr truck. However, I am willing to sell the Reedy hard case lipo with the buggy (see details below). The buggy will come with the body and three full sets of tires/wheels. On the car are one race old Losi pink taper pin tires on yellow Kyosho wheels. In addition it will include a full set of Pro Line hole shots on white Kyosho wheels, as well as Losi pink taper slicks on white Kyosho wheels. It will also come with all the spares you see in the picture.

I also own a B44, but after racing both vehicles back to back for a half a season, it is apparent that for my driving style I am much faster with my B44. It is the only reason I am selling this car. Otherwise, I really didn’t want to part with it. The car is built extremely well and as durable as they come. It is well engineered and super easy to work on. A lot of hard work and pride went in to building this car and a part of me really doesn’t want to let it go.

I am asking $200 for the roller. I will include the Reedy 5100 mAh 35C hard case lipo with the roller for $250. The lipo was bought new with the car and has approximately 30 cycles through it. I balanced the Lipo with every single charge and the battery was always put away with a full charge. As you can tell, I’m extremely particular with the care of my vehicles. You will not be disappointed with this buggy !!

The prices I listed are shipped. I will only ship within the continental U.S. I will not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or any foreign country. PayPal payments are the only form of acceptable payment. I will ship the buggy U.S. Postal Service priority mail the day of and no later than the day after payment is received. I always provide insurance and delivery confirmation. If there are any other questions, or other pictures requested, please don’t hesitate to send me a PM.

Last edited by Wease; 02-03-2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:15 AM
Tech Master

PMs replied
Old 01-27-2010, 05:39 AM
Tech Master

Priced too high? Make me an offer
Old 01-28-2010, 04:29 AM
Tech Master

Lazer ZX-5 roller has been sold. I still have the Reedy Lipo saddle pack for sale if anyone is interested.