Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC10-T3 full set-up for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 06:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Default RC10-T3 full set-up for Sale

I have a full setup, Truck, Radio, Charger, multiple batteries, tools and parts that I am no longer using. The full setup fits in a toolbox that comes with the setup too.

The truck is a Team Associated RC10T3. It has multiple small upgrades and was the race ready rolling chassis when I bought it. It has a stock class motor as well.
It has a Novak RacerEX ESP, no reverse
The radio is an Airtronics XL 2P in excellent condition
I have an MRC SuperBrain 809 charger

Among the upgrades to the truck, I have upgraded the steering servo with a larger all metal gear model that won't strip, I have a second set of street tires and two bodies.

I love this truck and used to race at a track in Portland Or, but have not been using it since moving to Ohio. The truck will need some basic maintenance, but I have charged up the batteries and everything works beautifully.

I am asking $350.00 OBO

I would consider trading the rolling chassis, w/ speed controll and motor for an E-Maxx in reasonable condition.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

350.00, U.S.???
Old 01-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey, considering what I have seen in other places, it seemed reasonable. What do you think a setup like this is worth? I would rather have this race-able setup get some use than let it sit in my basement, but if all you can do is make smart-ass comments, what good are you?

Make an offer, or go away.