Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Tippman 98 custom platinum for E-revo >

Tippman 98 custom platinum for E-revo

Tippman 98 custom platinum for E-revo

Old 01-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Tippman 98 custom platinum for E-revo

I seen other people post here in this fashion so I figured I would give it a shot. Mods if you need to remove it no big deal. I have a like new, maybe used 5 times in the field, tippmann 98 custom platinum. It has a RAP4 m-16 style front end with a mock laser sight (real laser just never messed with making it accurate), RAP4 m4 style collapsible rear stock, cyclone feeder system, I have chrono'd it at 15BPS, never tuned it for more, e-trigger with 5 different firing modes including semi, 3-ball, and full auto. Also has an m-16 style carry handle with iron-sights that was taken from a soft air gun. Very nice gun, always get compliments on it from my friends, looks as close to a real m-16 as you're going to get with a paintball gun, has the weight and feel to one too! I would of posted this in the other forum except for the fact I would like to trade for an E-Revo. If the right deal arises I can include tanks, masks, gloves, etc,. The pic was taken with my blackberry so if you want to see more just ask. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails Tippman 98 custom platinum for E-revo-img00016-20091220-1419.jpg  

Last edited by idbasher; 01-12-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

TTT
Old 01-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Rookie

someone trade him, he needs a revo so we can bash together!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

That is a lot of RC for a Tippman marker. Good luck. If anyone is interested, I have a Bob Long to trade.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

I could see your point if it was a stock tippmann marker and if I was asking for say a ERBE, but I'm not. Just a regular brushed one, used. There's about 200 bucks just in upgrades, not to mention the cost of the marker. Well over 500 into it with all my tanks masks gloves and parts. I think I'll proably bay it tho, probably have better luck selling it and buying a used revo :P
Old 01-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

You could probably swing a brushed eRevo then. After I submitted my message I though you were maybe wanting a 1/16 revo. Tippman are good markers... I cut my teeth with one but lately no one was into the scenario markers that look realistic instead they were into the competition air ball markers that are small and lightweight. Kinda like 1/8 buggies verses scaled rc's... 1/8 buggies look nothing like a real off-road vehicle but the handle amazing! I did the whole PB thing and the only way I could unload that stuff for RC was on Craigslist where I did pretty well.

Best-o-luck to ya.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thank, and yeah I know what you mean. Craigslist or bay is probably where it will end up.