R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   F/S LOSI XXX-S VINTAGE TRANS AM WITH EVERYTHING BUT RADIO (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/350485-f-s-losi-xxx-s-vintage-trans-am-everything-but-radio.html)

fox88gt 12-09-2009 03:41 PM

F/S LOSI XXX-S VINTAGE TRANS AM WITH EVERYTHING BUT RADIO

4 Attachment(s)
Up for sale is a very nice, used, Almost Ready to Run Losi XXX-S 1/10 scale touring car prepared for Vintage Trans Am racing. This car was maintained well and raced on carpet. This is no regular eBay roller that you have to throw a bunch more money at to go racing. Included is a 1966 GT350 Mustang body that is in nice condition EXCEPT for repaired cracks at both front corners (cracked from racing). The tires are VTA legal and are slightly worn but have life left in them. The wheels are the brushed silver finish HPI 5 spokes. The car includes a Futaba 3003 steering servo, LRP 3.1 ESC (forward & brake only), and a High Velocity 27T stock motor, all installed and race ready. Full bearings throughout and MIP CVD’s on each corner. Simply add your radio gear, plug in a battery, and go racing. I placed 3rd in the spring points series at our local club with this chassis. The chassis has several Graphite upgrade parts, including all suspension arms and diff covers. The chassis is durable and the enclosed single belt system makes the car almost maintenance free. The differentials are smooth. The shocks are threaded Losi units so adjustments are a breeze. Also installed are front and rear anti-roll bars. Spare parts for the car include 2 pairs extra suspension arms (1 graphite pair) an extra diff cover, extra non-threaded shock bodies and extra roll bars of different diameters, as well as a new-in-package 86 tooth spur gear.

Now, the extras. Included is a very nice used Novak Ionic Charger/Discharger. Works perfect, used it last weekend. Also included is a used Novak Smart Tray discharger, which has one broken tab but works perfect. Includes an Integy Zero-6s discharge board which doubles as a handy car stand if you flip it over. Also includes a home made light bulb discharger. I will include 3 matched 4600 NIMH 4-cells, a 3600 NIMH 4-cell, and a 3800 NIMH 4-cell. Will also include a spare Stock 27T and a Novak TC2 speed control (I don’t know for certain that the TC2 works, but its in good shape)

I am selling this because, simply, I have too many toys. $200 shipped in the continental US or best offer. A great package deal for someone looking to get started in Vintage Trans Am. Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

fox88gt 12-11-2009 07:46 AM

How about $150 shipped or make me an offer. One bump before it goes on the 'Bay.

Thanks to everyone who looked!

tonyrimroni 12-11-2009 08:39 AM

trades at all???

fox88gt 12-11-2009 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by tonyrimroni (Post 6706299)
trades at all???

Was looking to sell outright, thanks though.

mwc5 12-11-2009 10:09 AM

Interested - PM sent :D

mwc5 12-11-2009 12:08 PM

Offer sent - THANKS :nod: